Riki Jewell

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riki Jewell

Hi,
Just like to introduce myself, I'm a 21 year old guy from Adelaide, Australia, and a Titanic freak, its about the only subject I ever read about or look at on the net!
I've known about this site for a couple of years now but only just registered to post, I've decided to "belong" to it if you like!
happy.gif

I look forward to your company as fellow Titanic lovers.

Regards,
Riki J

Sep 12, 2000
Hi there Riki, welcome Mate!

We have an assortment of Australian folks from OZ on ET, one from Adelaide. Inger Sheil, Andrew Rogers, and Dave Gittins to name a few. I believe that there are more. David Haisman just recently moved from OZ.

I live in the US and as a matter of fact, I just returned from OZ recently and I loved it. Got a chance to spend a little time in Adelaide and Kangaroo Island and want to go back.

Are you interested in a particular thing? Like crew, ship, passengers?

We could plan a Titanic Convention...that would be great. Of course there would only be about 3 or 4 people at it...but hey. hehehehehehe

Good to see you here Riki!
Maureen.

Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Great to have another member from OZ. Never been to Adalaide, though I have been to Freemantle, Perth, and Sydney. Bookworm that I am, I loved the shops that offered them.

Cordially,
Michael H. Standart

D

David Seaman

Hi Riki,
Welcome to the board, I look forward to your posts.
Every family member I have (beside my mother, father and brother) lives in Adelaide and around the outskirts of the city (you poor thing!
proud.gif
). That is why I am in Perth.
Happy Posting

Take Care
David

R

Riki Jewell

Hi,

Thanks for the warm welcomes!
I'll be sure to probably get to know everyone through posts on here and look forward to your company!

Regards,
Riki J

Status
Not open for further replies.