RMS Aquitania The Ship Beautiful

Nov 14, 2005
After reading the comments on Mark's Olympic book in another thread I went to see if I could find his book on the Aquitania. Again no luck. Not even a used copy on Ebay. I did find it at a bulk store but the minimum order was 25 copies. If there out there I don't know why Amazon or others aren't carrying them. I guess I don't get the book selling world. Anyway I'll keep looking. Cheers.

Reactions: 1 user
Jan 5, 2001
After reading the comments on Mark's Olympic book in another thread I went to see if I could find his book on the Aquitania. Again no luck. Not even a used copy on Ebay. I did find it at a bulk store but the minimum order was 25 copies. If there out there I don't know why Amazon or others aren't carrying them. I guess I don't get the book selling world. Anyway I'll keep looking. Cheers.

Thanks for your interest Steven. I'm only sorry I don't have any copies in stock myself.

Nov 14, 2005
Thanks for your interest Steven. I'm only sorry I don't have any copies in stock myself.
Your Welcome. Thanks to you and all the other authors for writing the books you do. I'll find a copy sooner or later. The Aquitania is one of my favorite ships of that era. I kind of view her as the peak of that era for liners. Maybe one of the book sellers will restock some copies in the future. As I said I found one outfit that says they have them but they are only bulk dealers from what they say. Cheers.

Reactions: 1 user