RMS Oceanic II Deckplans

Hi David,

First Class Deck plans only in: White Star Line Royal and United States Mail Steamers: First Class Rates and Plans. You should be able to obtain this from THS or 7 C'S Press. I think they may now be linked. The booklet will also give you the Olympic and Majestic. It dates from May 1913.

Hope that helps,
Lester

Timothy Trower

Former Member
The Copley Watercraft Collection at the Smithsonian Institution's Museum of Transportation has a set of First Class deck plans and some Third Class as well.

The set I had made in the early 1980s is starting to fade, and I need to replace the old PMT shots with new photocopier ones myself -- or I'd offer just to make copies of what I have.

The General Arrangement plans for Harland and Wolff designed vessels are held at the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum. H&W used to sell copies but since the museum took over responsibility of the plans, I don't know if they still offer the same service.

Good luck,

Rich

Allen Gibson

Former Member
Hello

I was wondering if there was any update with this? Did anyone actually find the full deck plans and/or a cutaway view of her bulkhead arrangement?

Allen