RMS TITANIC 3D MODEL need feedback

N

Nicklas wehde

Hi everybody ! this is my model of the rms titanic. i'm just at the beginning, so most details, textures and construction etc. are missing. but please let me know what you think of this model so far. if you have any changes or corrections to the model please let me know.

thanks
happy.gif

testere1.jpg

test2.jpg

N

Nicklas wehde

well thanks hehe but if you have any corrections, please let me know at any time ;)

Kevin Keating

Apr 1, 2007
Very nice!! What software are you using?

As far as feedback, in the 2nd image the wood and the antifouling paint look a little bit too dark, but I think that's just a lighting issue because the wood at least looks fairly accurate in the 1st shot. Maybe if you post a few more images people can point out some things, but based on what you've posted, I have to say it's an excellent model so far!
happy.gif

N

Nicklas wehde

well thanks, and yes, i'm gonna post some more during this week. and regarding the deck color and the antifouling, then yes, it's only because of the lightning. i'ts a bit weird on the second image, haha my bad,;) but yes, i'll post some more closeups so you guys have a chance to see whats really going on. so please keep tjecking back. i'm really glad, you're giving me feedback. it's a big help. the software I use is just anim8or. the free 3d modeling software. it can be found at anim8or.com. it's very easy to work with. but only for modelling. as you see on the renders, the quality and possibilities are limited. but usually i just export the model into a 3ds model, and then import it into some more advanced software.

thanks again

Nicklas

N

Nicklas wehde

hey guys, so tell me what you think, and what i need to change. you are more than welcome to copy the pictures, and mark the places i have to fix, and then send it to me.

oh and my renders are still missing a lot, still.

but please correct me, ;)

bow1.jpg

bow2.jpg

A

Alexander John Cooley

Is it me or are you missing some walls for the enclosed promenade on A - deck? Other than that. Nice job with the model.

H

Holly Peterson

I'm no expert on the technical design and layout of the Titanic, but from what I can tell it looks great, exactly like the real thing. Vastly superior to the model Titanic I made out of straws when I was 10 or so!
happy.gif

Mar 11, 2009
Thank you guys ! sorry i've bin away, my profile has bin deleted, and this is my new one. there'll be some more updates and an even better looking model out soon ! but thanks again for your feedback ! it's bin a great help ! take care out there !!