Raymond Leggs

Apr 3, 2003
I am writing a script for an ammiture movie called titanic 2

Music;
Never an absoloution by james horner
Southhampton by James horner
leaving harbor by raymond leggs
Rose by james horner
MAin britannic movie theme by Alan Parker(2)
londonderry aire by titanic orchestra
Ash grove by titanic orchestra
nearer my god to thee by titanic orchestra

Actors/ cast
Molly Macquarrie as herself
sasha duke as laura
Ana Alisilou as megan
Randy kelly as andrew "andy"
"undecided as the captain
"Undecided as first officer
HAey london as lindsey blackman
Samantha hinton as herself

e-mail me for more info
i am just a teenager
with a camcorder!!!

Michael lowe

Apr 2, 2006
Oh ace!! You should do, jack Dawson was preserved in a block of ice at the bottom of the atlantic, and divers find him when they are diving to Titanic. he goes back to america and searches for Rose. Then he reads in the paper that "The last Titanic survivor Rose DeWitt Bukater is dead". He is dead upset and gets a gun and starts a crime spree like destroying Titanic museums and stuff then he gets cornered by the police and either they kill him or he kills himself. Then it makes big news.
or, another ending, he gets on another ship for England called the Titan and it collides with another ship and sinks then he dies by drowning. properly dead this time!!!!! Just a few ideas, tell me what you think.

Take her to sea MrMurdoch-lets stretch her legs

Feb 18, 2006
Shades of disney, but I still want to let Titanic speak for herself. It could still have to do with the human interest stuff, "Let me tell you about the people I carried..." Animation, not really humor, but not unrelieved tragedy instead, Titanic speaks to the sharks, the gulls, the whales, "You were there, weren't you? You saw what happened?"
"Well yes, m'lady, but my view was rather limited." A mood piece if you like, evoking earlier films, both the 1953 & 1997 ones.
I'd like to see something even like Titey, but without all the silliness. "I know I died, but they still remember me, think about me..."

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>who said Titanic is a she?? <<

By tradition, sailors have been referring to ships in the feminine for centuries. It's not the custom everywhere (The Russians for example refer to ships in the masculine) but it dominates.

Mar 10, 2008
I really like the animation idea posted above. I think it would be interesting to do an animation from the aspect of the ship. Doing it from the aspect of the ship is an idea I have never heard of before. We needed to here the story from a different point of view. Treating the ship as if it was just as much a victim of the disaster as the people is a very different way of telling the story. It would be cool to see it being done.

Adam Went

Apr 28, 2003
Not that surprised. There's been talk of something like this for quite a while now. Somebody pointed out in the comments section though that they are using the Queen Mary for the pic....not a particularly good start.

Jerry Nuovo

Jan 22, 2010
New Jersey,USA
Titanic 2 will be a straight to DVD release meaning that this movie will have no theatrical release.I wonder which of these 3 movies will be considered the worst? Will it be the Poseidon Adventure remake of 2005 or the Poseidon Adventure remake of 2006 or Titanic 2? If the price is right maybe I'll buy Titanic 2 on DVD watch it once and then decide if at least it is better than the Poseidon Adventure remakes of 2005 and 2006 and if it is I'll then keep the DVD of Titanic 2.And if Titanic 2 is just as bad as these 2 Poseidon Adventure remakes,Then I'll donate the Titanic 2 DVD to the local library. Regards,Jerry

Jerry Nuovo

Jan 22, 2010
New Jersey,USA
The Poseidon Adventure 2005 version was a made for TV movie that was broadcasted on NBC in November of 2005.The Poseidon Adventure 2006 version was a theatrical release that was released to movie theaters in May of 2006. Regards,Jerry

Adam Went

Apr 28, 2003
Thanks for the info guys. Remakes generally aren't as good as the first instalments, but neither of those Poseidon Adventure versions could possibly be as bad as that Britannic movie. Have you all seen it? It goes for like 2 hours, IIRC, and devotes about the last 10 minutes to the sinking, and has some abysmal plot running the rest of the time. Watched it once, never again....anyone else?

Jerry Nuovo

Jan 22, 2010
New Jersey,USA
Adam,I do remember seeing that Britannic in January of 2000.What I do remember of that movie's plot is early in that movie there is a comment from one of the characters that the Britannic is the sister ship to the Titanic and that there is a German spy aboard the Britannic.In my humble opinion this is a very poorly done B movie. Regards,Jerry

Adam Went

Apr 28, 2003
Yes, I remember taping it at the time (back in the days of VHS again)....taped over it again very shortly afterwards. Wasn't there some plot of a bomb on board the ship or something stupid like that?

Anyway....