RMS Titanic, Inc., site

Hound

Jan 19, 2013
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum here but I've always been fascinated with the Titanic and her story ever since I was a boy. I was eight years old when Dr. Ballard found her and I'll never forget hearing the news. Over the years I've followed all the news of the explorations of the wrecksite. Seems like my fascination with the Titanic will fade away at times but it always comes back. I can't fully explain the interest but I'm sure everyone on this board understands it. The reason I'm posting today is that I'm looking for the video where the name of the ship is shown on the wreck. The video was on the RMS Titanic Inc website Expedition Titanic: Return to the Deep but now I'm having trouble accessing the site. When I go to the site and click "Explore RMS Titanic" nothing happens. This is where I found the video a few months back. Is anyone else having trouble with this site? Is there another place I can find the video? Thanks for your help.

Bill

Hound

Jan 19, 2013
loannis, thank you so much for your response. The YouTube video was the one I was looking for. Thanks for the link.