RMS Transylvania 191419 RMS Tuscania 19141918 RMS Aurania II 19161918

sergey

Jan 22, 2010
Good evening. Prompt please exist what íí˜í‘í£í”í¬ a photo of liners of company Anchor Line: RMS Transylvania 1914-1917 and RMS Tuscania 1914-1918 during construction and descent to water? These liners should become leaders of company Anchor Line! And they had time to make a lot of flights, one flight by liner RMS Transylvania was ordered William T. Turner by captain RMS Lusitania. Maybe there are photos this two liners during construction and descent to water? A photo of body RMS Transylvania before descent to water? A photo of body RMS Transylvania during descent to water? A photo of body RMS Tuscania before descent to water? A photo of body RMS Tuscania during descent to water? These liners tragically were lost and now practically are forgotten! Were maybe kept what íí˜í‘í£í”í¬ booklets of company Anchor Line with photos of these liners? There are large breadboard models of these liners? And my second question exist or not a photo of the liner of company Cunard Line RMS Aurania II 1916-1918 during construction and descent to water? A photo of body RMS Aurania II before descent to water? A photo of body RMS Aurania II during descent to water? Maybe in what íí˜í‘í£í”í¬ a museum there is a large breadboard model of liner RMS Aurania II? Help please. I consider, that these liners are not deservedly forgotten! I do not want that they have been forgotten! I Hope for understanding of you and on your answers. Respectfully to Vam Sergey Ionov