RMST legal

Kyrila Scully

Apr 15, 2001
South Florida
Thanks for sharing this link Bill, but forgive me if I don't understand the full repercusions. I get it that the principles have to pay hefty fines (excepting Harris). But what does it mean for the future of RMSTI and who runs the company? Do Geller and Harris remain in control? Will there be an election of new officers? Can you boil it down for the simple minded please? Thanks.

Kyrila

Bill Willard

Mar 24, 2001
As far as the SEC actions, they are civil sanctions. The defendants did not plead innocence or guilt, they in effect accepted the sanctions. (I'm not a lawyer nor do I play one on TV, so this is my opinion as to what it means)

The key to this situation is the how the attorneys representing the shareholders in two suits right now (there are only two as of today) respond. This will be powerful for both those cases.

Only the future knows what the next three months hold in store, but I'll be there every step.

Geller is still in control for the moment. Harris has been out since September 2000.

John Clifford

Nov 12, 2000
Now all we need to do is help our Listmembers take control:
What we do is have Randy, Mark, Inger, Jason, and Tarn take over, and we can make sure the name is secure:
Randy(Bingham),Mark(Baber),(Tarn)Stephanos,(Jason)Tiller,Inger(Sheil).

Yes, we can make it work. This can also ensure that the artifacts will be nicely displayed in Australia, Canada, and in parts of the US.
We can also ensure the artifacts a good location in the UK, during the BTS Conventions.

Now all we need is about $1,000,000. I can contribute a slight amount, which means the rest of the Listmembers only have to cover the remaining $999,995.
grin.gif
wink.gif

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>Listmembers only have to cover the remaining $999,995<<

What I could afford now...barely...would bring it down to $999,990 and zero cents. The lawyer's we'ed have to hire would eat that up in about 0.00000005 seconds.
smoke.gif
It should be interesting to see how the remaining litigation plays out.