Robert Hopkins, Hero of Titanic, Dies in Hoboken

suedewsbury

Jun 10, 2016
i believe that robert hopkins was my uncle who lived with my aunt and his two sons in hotspur street liverpool . After he arrived in new york following the titanic diaster i believe he worked as a taxi driver , one of his sons joined him in america the other remained with my aunt helen mcgann and later married a girl from this area. does anyone have anymore information

GrahamMearns

Apr 19, 2020
i believe that robert hopkins was my uncle who lived with my aunt and his two sons in hotspur street liverpool . After he arrived in new york following the titanic diaster i believe he worked as a taxi driver , one of his sons joined him in america the other remained with my aunt helen mcgann and later married a girl from this area. does anyone have anymore information
Robert John Hopkins was married to my Great Aunt Annie Gamble (nee Graham), Annie was my maternal Grandmother's eldest sister. Annie had two daughters (Mary & Emily) from her previous marriage. Annie died in March 1912, Robert went back to sea, I wondered where the two boys went. Been a long time since your post, here's hoping.