Roblox Titanic

PE Kjepso

Dec 31, 2016
Hi,

Just got my Titanic interest boosted by my 8 year old becoming Titanic fanatic :)

Among other things, he (and now me too) playing Titanic in Roblox (some kind of social network for kids). You can run around big parts of the vessel while it is sinking. Nice thing to do while waiting for Honor and Glory :)

ROBLOX Titanic

Reactions: 1 user
Nov 13, 2014
Belgium
No, it's not like that. You're free to walk around the whole ship while watching it sink. I play that game a lot and bought a crew member game pass, allowing me to launch lifeboats and walk on the bridge. Every time I play this game I have my avatar wearing a Chief Officer Uniform and an Iron Man helmet, and I take the Roleplay Name Chief Officer Wilde.

Logan Horning

Dec 4, 2018
Hello, everyone. There's this game on Roblox that I found called "Titanic Tragedy", in which you are on the Titanic and walk around as it sinks. It's similar to "Roblox Titanic" by Virtual Valley Games. Howver, when a new round starts, you can vote how you want to see the ship sink. The four ways the ship will sink, depending on which scenario gets the most votes, are the 1997 Movie sinking, the 2012 theory sinking, the "A Night to Remember" sinking, and the Aaron1912 sinking.
Here is the link to the Roblox game for those who are interested: Titanic Tragedy

Last edited:

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
No, it's not like that. You're free to walk around the whole ship while watching it sink. I play that game a lot and bought a crew member game pass, allowing me to launch lifeboats and walk on the bridge. Every time I play this game I have my avatar wearing a Chief Officer Uniform and an Iron Man helmet, and I take the Roleplay Name Chief Officer Wilde.
Me and a friend are building the ship.

Scripted (coded) the sinking.

• Wow

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
An update, we're building the "2.0" version, and here's an example:
1.0 First Class Pool:
1601907963847.png

2.0 Version:
1601907824494.png

We're using deckplans. And for the Pool, we used Parks Stephenson's 2006 CGI recreation.

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
EDIT: "Titanic Tragedy" has been renamed to "Titanic SOS". You can it here. Titanic : S.O.S
Logan, do you want to play my Titanic game?

TO everyone else:
Here's the scripting I used to have the ship sink, it takes over 30 minutes!
1603196477515.png

Then, you need another script to hold the ship together while she sinks (there's a function in Roblox Studio (the place where you make games) that you can "Anchor" everything. That holds it in place. If things are unanchored, they fall apart, unless they're 'welded' together. For the CFrame to work, Titanic needs to be unanchored. So you need a "weld" script
1603196595006.png

I am personally excited to finish my "2.0" Titanic, she's looking much better than 1.0

Have a great Day!