Roland Strassler was Long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello -

As a kid I was told from an Aunty (related to my Uncle by marriage) that she was related to a 17-year-old girl who survived the Titanic disaster. She never new the name and seemed to have little interest in that story. Maybe because her Grandmother died early. Until now I found out that it possibly was Bertha Lehmann because she was 17 years old and Swiss when it happened. The age was the only thing my Aunty knew. I’m from Switzerland and I just wanted to let you know that I ‘m visiting this site more often because I’m interested to get more information about Bertha Lehmann. I know she lived in America but if possible I like to find out about her relatives in Switzerland.

I know Bertha was a second-class passenger and was looking to the Navratil Boys for one night, which Mr. Navratil took away from his wife in France. They had gone back to his wife in France because he lost his life that night.

I hope everyone has a good and interesting time on this great website!

Roland

Welcome to the message board, Roland! I wish you the best of luck in finding out more information about Bertha Lehmann!

Cheers,
happy.gif

-B.W.

Status
Not open for further replies.