Rosa Abbott Found

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Got it Phil. I like the idea of a new perspective on Hichens (Hitchens???) the man, since most of what's out in public now seems to be pretty negetive. I'll be looking forward to it all.

BTW, I have to revise my numbers on ET members. It's now well past 1500 instead of 1300. My bust.

Cordially,
Michael H. Standart

Tracy Smith

Apr 20, 2012
South Carolina USA
Well, I'm dying to finally see all this info when it finally gets to the ET board.
proud.gif

Good work, guys!

George Behe

Dec 11, 1999
Hi, Colleen!

The authorities have been investigating the British Titanic Society for years, but Geoff Whitfield somehow manages to keep slipping through their fingers. :)

All my best,

George

Nov 22, 2000
Colleen, to join, simply send $5,000 in used $ bills to:

Geoff Whitfield
Prisoner N 401
Her Majesty's Detention Centre For The Criminally Insane,
Wormwood Scrubs House of Correction
England
U.K.

Please feel free to enclose cigars/alcholol/a file/home baked pies etc. as it is a requirement of my cell mates, "Fingers Behe" & "Crusher Cook" and will make life here much more tolerable.

Alternatively, feel free to email me at whitfieldgeoff@aol.com

Yours

Geoff "Slasher" Whitfield

Pat Cook

Apr 27, 2000
'ang on, mate. I t'ought I was "Fingers" and 'e was "Crusher"? I s'pose it's all in 'oo gets to da bunk a' night and 'oo gets all'a blanket.

As ever,
Fingers...no, Crusher Cook

Ben Holme

Feb 11, 2001
Hi Kyrila,

Good question - I'll look into that. I don't believe the BTS has a "back issue" system. Could be wrong.

Regards,
Ben

Apr 7, 2001
Dear Phil Gowan,

I'm better late than never.

Last night I attained a very (large) personal Titanic goal of mine that I've had for some time. This was VERY exciting for me and I can finally understand and appreciate your meeting your goals with regards to Rosa Abbott and other Titanic passengers. Meeting big goals are not always easy. They take lots of time, hard work, dedication and patience. This is what has worked for me in my recent goal, and I'm sure it is what has worked for you and Brian Meister in achieving your goals with regards to Passenger Research. I very much applaude your dedication and patience in your research.

Congratulations to you and Brian Meister on your findings.

Very Sincerely,

Teri

May 8, 2001
Will do Geoff. Since I don't know how to make a "cigar, alcohol, file" pie, Let me get the shovel and get the $5,000 stash that George buried. Actually, I think I need the shovel for other uses. Where there is a George, Pat, and Geoff posting, a shovel is a must!!!!!!!!
(smile)
Colleen

Sam Brannigan

Feb 24, 2007
Geoff,

**"cigar, alcohol, file" pie**

If you leave the file out you have just come up with the recipe for the instant night out. I am hooked!

No more tedious knocking back pints, smoking tabs and then dodgy kebabs at the end of the night - roll up for the Geoff Whitfield patent "Saturday Night Pie".

(disclaimer - based on the recipe for that "three course meal" chewing gum Willy Wonka came up with!)

My life is complete!

Regards

Sam