Rose was a real passenger

S

Susan Leighton

>Just as real as Samuel Garcia>

and Tom Pappas and Alicia Coors....sound familiar?

Bob Godfrey

Nov 22, 2002
UK
Tom was no troll, though you can probably find him somewhere in the catalogue of 'flame warriors'. This isn't the place to recount the history of Tom/Alicia (the lady was Tom's reincarnation after his first banishment), but I hope I'm not alone in remembering him as a genuinely interested and often very well-informed contributor. In some areas he held very strong views, which is no bad thing, but when push came to shove Tom found it hard to observe the rules of engagement and fought dirty. That's why he ain't here no more.

Jun 12, 2004
Ah, okay. I've seen both names on old posts in now-folded threads (i.e. message archives), so I'm not really familiar with them beyond the few posts I've read. Inger used the term "troll alert" in reference to Samuel in another thread in this folder, so I presumed. My error.

Thanks for informing on these two, Bob. Appreciated.

AL Glover

Apr 15, 2005
sorry guys as a newbie here, but YES there WAS a real Jack Dawson, on board but he was a member of the crew,he worked in the engine room,WHEN in a TITANIC SPECIAL a cple of yrs ago in the separate TITANIC graves, the care taker said how after the movie came out that "Mr.Jack Dawson's grave was complete coverd with flowers & small trickets of people (thinking he was the same Dawson as in the movie,

Bob Godfrey

Nov 22, 2002
UK
Hallo, Al. The name of the man in question was Joseph Dawson. He was a trimmer working in the stokeholds. The gravestone is marked 'J Dawson', so visiting Jack & Rose fans often draw the wrong conclusion, and from what you say the caretaker doesn't go out of his way to discourage them!

S

Susan Leighton

>>sorry guys as a newbie here, but YES there WAS a real Jack Dawson>>

Troll Alert??!!