Russell T Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell Smith

Jul 23, 2008
Permission to come aboard.

I was recently going through some books and came across my section on the Great Liners, including "Titanic: An Illustrated History" and "Lost Liners." Began looking online to see what was out there online in terms of desktop wallpaper quality prints when I came across your site. Very impressive. Especially the section with the bios of the passengers on the Titanic.

I'm a longtime Titanic afficianado, from books to models.

May 27, 2007
Howdy Russell,

Great to have some new folks on ship. Welcome to
et.gif
happy.gif

Russell Smith

Jul 23, 2008
Thanks to all. I feel at home already. :}

I've spent hours reading the bios of the passengers. Truly fascinating, and the most comprehensive list I've ever found.

May 27, 2007
quote:

I've spent hours reading the bios of the passengers. Truly fascinating, and the most comprehensive list I've ever found.

Howdy Russell,
I remember looking for Rhoda (Rosa) Abbott and Ruth Becker and Jack Thayer's Bios when I first joined ET. Your Right Russell theres some pretty fascinating info. I also read a lot of the Articles on the site as well. I liked the Californian A Reality Check and an Article I found on the Countess Of Rothes. Fascinating Lady. There's also a neat Article on Dorothy Gibson a Silent Serial Actress. Who knew she later flirted with Fascism in the 30's. Not I!
shock.gif

Russell Smith

Jul 23, 2008
I enjoyed the article Canceled Passages Aboard Titanic.

I can only imagine how those people that missed the sailing for one reason or another felt when the news came about the sinking.

May 27, 2007
I love the story where the guy's Car breaks down.
lol.gif
I can relate so easily. Thats why I never got mad when my Ford Galaxy would break down in the 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.