S.S. Connector

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
Here is a picture
1610134347501.png

Don't worry! She's not breaking up. She was built to do that!
the Connector was built to ride waves, in that fashion as drawn in the picture. Unfortunately there are no pictures (that I know of, I looked on Google)

it was decided that she was bad in the ocean, so the Connector was scrapped..right after her Sea Trials

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
Here is a picture
View attachment 75118
Don't worry! She's not breaking up. She was built to do that!
the Connector was built to ride waves, in that fashion as drawn in the picture. Unfortunately there are no pictures (that I know of, I looked on Google)

it was decided that she was bad in the ocean, so the Connector was scrapped..right after her Sea Trials
Forgot to mention, she was built in 3 modules, like above

Bo Bowman

Dec 23, 2019
Worland, Wyoming
Had to look at the calendar, and make certain this wasn't April 1st before replying. Was this vessel actually built? I would love to look over the plans, but suspect (if this is in fact real, and not a prank) the flexibility was less-radical than depicted in the drawing. One wonders, if one section sank was there a quick-disconnect mechanism to save the other two? Thanks for sharing, Cam.

Reactions: 1 user

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
Had to look at the calendar, and make certain this wasn't April 1st before replying. Was this vessel actually built? I would love to look over the plans, but suspect (if this is in fact real, and not a prank) the flexibility was less-radical than depicted in the drawing. One wonders, if one section sank was there a quick-disconnect mechanism to save the other two? Thanks for sharing, Cam.
Happy to share, Bo!
Unfortunately there is little info on her. I was told about this ship, so I have no idea either. The only link I was able to find on Google was this

It'd be fun to search for more info about this mysterious ship!