Sally Rothschild

S

Sally Rothschild

Hello fellow titanic junkies!
My name is Sally Rothschild and I'm really into Titanic, and to tell you the truth I am a bit of a recluse who enjoys shouting at children whilst munching on vast amounts of fried chicken and reading my titanic passenger lists! I have found the internet to be a perfect source of exploration into this wide (just like me!!!) medium. (not like me!) I would like to make some friends on here and form some relationships.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Also if you would like to exchange different fried chicken recipies.

Sally :)

Pat Cook

Apr 27, 2000
Hello Sally,

Welcome aboard. I particularly enjoyed your story about Johannson and the dating service for monkeys. Sounds like he'd fit right in here.

Hope you enjoy it here. Most people do.

Best regards,
Cook

A

Andrew Williams

Greetings Sally!

I have learnt to enjoy this site immensely, the people are just great, and they all come from different walks of life. Ask any question you like, and usually your find nearly everybody who deals in that field of enquiries will always, come to your rescue.

Look forward to reading many of your posts in the future Sally.

Take care and best wishes

Andrew W.

May 5, 2001
Hi Sally,

Enjoy your stay here on the BEST Titanic site on the Net....everyone on here is friendly and if one person cannot answer your question, another one most certainly will....

Regards,
Bill

Kyrila Scully

Apr 15, 2001
South Florida
Hi, Sally, and welcome. I might have a recipe you'd enjoy, if you like Tex-Mex. It's called Chicken Monterey and it's very rich and yummy. I also have a great Chocolate Enchilada recipe for dessert! It's to die for. Also have some great Titanic stuff to share as well. I think you're going to be a fun addition to The Club. Hey, Bev, Kate, Colleen, and all the girls...have you met Sally yet?

BTW, I take it you're not related to THOSE Rothschilds?

All the best,
Kyrila

May 8, 2001
Hey Sally,.... shouting at children whilst munching on vast amounts of fried chicken... WELL, COME ON OVER TO MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!! I have a REALLY good recipe for chicken strips, and lots of kids to choose from.
proud.gif
(I don't make chicken strips too often though. My last batch consisted of over 5 pounds and two deep fryers to satisfy the masses...)
I hope you enjoy your time here at E.T. There is always something new and interesting to learn.
Colleen

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Well Sally, if you like chicken, try my way. Marinade some fillet chicken breasts in the Ceasar Parmisian Vinigrette dressing which Kraft offers for a spell befor tossing it on the grill. (Yep...I'm the cook in the house.)

I don't think you'll have a problem making freinds here. Rumour has it that a few of us kind of partial to the Titanic as well.

Cordially,
Michael H. Standart

Dec 6, 2000
Sally,

It would be appreciated if you could supply more details with regard to the Richards' book. Who is the publisher; when was it published and what is the ISBN?

Lester

May 5, 2001
Kyrila Scully said:

Hi, Sally, and welcome. I might have a recipe you'd enjoy, if you like Tex-Mex. It's called Chicken Monterey and it's very rich and yummy.
==================== ==================== ======

Not trying to change the subject or the reason why this thread exists there dear Sis but.....
If your chicken Monteray is so yummy, why don't I, your Bro-In-Titanic, have a copy of it??????
"Can ya answer me that laddy?"
happy.gif

Your Big Bro,
Bill

Kyrila Scully

Apr 15, 2001
South Florida
Well, Bill, I have to leave a little mystery. Besides, I don't want to get in trouble with Phil, so anyone who wants any of my recipes can contact me privately.

All the best,
Kyrila

Jason D. Tiller

Dec 3, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Sally,

Welcome aboard! This is the best Titanic site on the web, so I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here.

It's good to hear from you and I look forward to reading your posts.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Don Tweed

Mar 30, 2006
Hello Sally
happy.gif

It is a sad day here. As you have probably heard we lost Mr Lord.

He will live on here with all of us.

Take care and welcome aboard!, Don