Sandy Lynn Bagwell

S

Sandy Lynn Bagwell

Hi
My name is Sandy Bagwell and I am new to this message board. I live in Georgia and am 31 years old. I have been a Titanic buff since the age of 15. I am really looking forward to meeting some of you out there, because it has been my experience that not people near me share my passion for Titanic. I am a stay at home housewife, that also does some freelance writing while at home. I have had several articles of different types and subject matter published. Glad to be a part of this board.

P

Paul Jones

Hi Sandy,
Welcome to the message board. I used to live in Alabama. Feel free to send me a private message.

Phillip Gowan

Apr 10, 2001
Welcome Sandy,
There are a number of us from South and North Carolina on the board. You'll have to join us for one of our "Titanic dinners" we occasionally have. Hopefully we will be sponsoring another in November. Glad to see another "neighbor" join us.

Phil

Apr 22, 2012
Welcome to the message board, Sandy!

Cheers,
happy.gif

-B.W.

Apr 22, 2012
Kyrila,

How 'bout the peaceful little village of Swords Creek, Virginia? Hockey sticks!? What are those? Must be somethin' them there city fellars use.
huh.gif

Cheers,
happy.gif

-B.W.

Jun 26, 2002
Kyrila

Don't get me wrong, I love where I live, but you have to love 2 stop light towns to ever want to live where I do. Are you thinking big city or small town?

Melinda

R

Richard K. Mason

Hello Sandy!! I found out 2 years ago that there really is Red Clay in Georgia! Sadly, there isn't any support for real Bluegrass here in Kentucky. Do you have a V.C.R? If so, mark this date on your calender.Friday,August 9,2002. That's the day the Sci-Fi channel will show the first "Time Tunnel" episode {Rendezvous With Yesterday} at 5A.M. EST. If you don't already have this it would be worth your while to try to tape it! Welcome to THE best web site anywhere!

Have a great day!
Richard

M

mark chisholm

hiya sandy, im new too but sure well get loads of info from this site im male,24,from newcastle in england,hope u get want u want to know hun :).
cheers

mark