Sauder Titanic Plans

Mark Baber

Jul 4, 2000
Hello, Dave---

Please note that Bill hasn't visited this board since last August, so it's likely that he won't see or respond to your message. Your best bet might be to use the "Contact Us" link on his web page.

Reactions: 1 user

Dave Hudson

Apr 25, 2001
Thanks Mark

I hadn't noticed his last post, whoops. I did send an email through the website but I haven't heard back yet.
I'm sure he's a busy guy, just curious about the status of the plans.

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
Always liked his stuff he's done on Titanic. Yeah post it if you can. Cheers.
Hi Steven!

I'm home now, so I can post it
Galley, Bill Sauder deckplans.png

this is where we are
1623951962994.png

he decided not to go with the black background, he'll go with a white background, more in style of Bruce Beveridge did (but much more detailed!)

hope this helps

As of 2021, they are being worked on. A-Deck is fully complete, IIRC! he sent me a snippet of one of his plans by the Galley, which I can attach later
Thank you Cam for the update, and for sharing that picture! It really looks amazing, I can't wait to see the rest. And, as others stated before, I also think white background is a little easier to read (at least for my eyes). Are you in regular contact with him?

Thomas Krom

Nov 22, 2017
Hi Steven!

I'm home now, so I can post it
View attachment 77044

this is where we are
View attachment 77045

he decided not to go with the black background, he'll go with a white background, more in style of Bruce Beveridge did (but much more detailed!)

hope this helps
That isn't on D-deck, it is the officer's mess pantry on the boat deck and it's hoist gear. The stairwell on the left leads to the lounge and deck pantry.

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
Thank you Cam for the update, and for sharing that picture! It really looks amazing, I can't wait to see the rest. And, as others stated before, I also think white background is a little easier to read (at least for my eyes). Are you in regular contact with him?
Anytime! These plans truly are amazing, better than Bruce Beveridge's, IMO. Not to take away from the hard work he did while making them though. And yeah, we talk here and there.

That isn't on D-deck, it is the officer's mess pantry on the boat deck and it's hoist gear. The stairwell on the left leads to the lounge and deck pantry.
Thanks for correcting me Thomas!