scott mann was Hello everyone

S

scott mann

i just joined last week and am surprised to see such interest in this subject. i am the grandson & greatgrandson of the Mellingers and grew up hearing all grams.stories time after time . i wish you could have been sitting on her knee with me, all those years.being new i didnt know to include this in my profile.

Jason D. Tiller

Dec 3, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Scott,

Welcome aboard! This is the best site for all things Titanic. I noticed in your profile that you're just outside of Toronto.

I hope you enjoy it here!

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Beth Barber

Jun 7, 2001
Hi Scott - You will find a wonderful wealth of information on this site. Do you have any info to add about your grandmother and great gandmother? Perhaps pictures? I think you can e-mail any new information to Phil Hind (owner of the site) and after verification - it can be added. (Though it may take a whiel since Phil just had 2 twin daughters in the past few days!)

- Beth

Apr 22, 2012
Hello Scott,

Welcome to the message board! I hope you do have some previously uknown information on your relatives, especially pictures. Enjoy your time here!

P

Patricia Bowman Rogers Winship

Welcome to ET, Scott!

I seem to recall Walter Lord telling a story of how your great-grandmother lent C.H. Lightoller her cloak. True? Not?

Pat W.

Nov 9, 2002
Hey Scott,
WELCOME! I am pretty new too and getting here was the best thing ever! Its so great to be around Titanic people. Interesting about your grandmother I will look her up right now!

~Sahand