Screams Came from Floating Stern?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop lying. It's about time some members climbed off their pedestal and toned down their self righteousness. It is a great disservice to the truth. If I want to believe the bow rose up, then I am fully entitled to do so without fear of personal attacks. This topic is yet another trolling of insults against me personally, and those members will be reported. The audacity that they think they can turn around and play the victim is laughable. Anyone who insults another member will be reported. I read the survivor accounts which state the lights were on after the ship broke and that the ship broke before the funnels fell and that the stern turned around after it broke. I listed the survivors and gave my personal opinion. That's it. Now if anyone can't accept those accounts or my interpretation, then that is their own problem. They can debate each individual account like a normal person. Instead all I hear from several members are rants about them being unable to accept anything that I propose because it doesn't fit with the mainstream narrative or whatever limited science can provide.

Again any personal attacks will be reported. I have several work colleagues here in Belfast who know plenty about the Titanic and shipbuilding, but refuse to come to his forum because of blatant attacks against members simply because their views are different.

Wow, it is unfortunate that you can't see the irony in your argument as that is the real hilarity in this thread. Because of your inability to take any constructive criticism this thread is likely over. The short time ice been on hear I haven't seen anyone react so childishly in a debate like you. You seem to not know what a debate is.

I will take responsibility though. Seeing how you react in debates in the past it was foolish of me to strike up a conversation with you, that questioned your theory. I apologize to the other members as had it not been for me starting this conversation Aarons meltdown would not have happened.

Last edited:

Aaron_2016

Former Member
Constructive criticism against a member? More like blatant insults against the member's integrity and credibility because their opinions are different. If I were to list 10 survivors who support one theory, then I certainly do not object to each of those accounts and their sources being debated and criticised in a professional manner. But simply dismissing the accounts and the sources because the theory is not agreeable or contradicts other accounts is certainly not constructive criticism, and targeting a member and dissecting their forum history hoping to discredit them in a childish way is completely unacceptable.

Yeah, personally I think it might be best to close out this thread. There's nothing wrong with asking questions and coming up with theories. However, we must remember that all evidence, whether that be survivors, physics or wreckage has to all add up.

Reactions: 3 users
If I were to list 10 survivors who support one theory, then I certainly do not object to each of those accounts and their sources being debated and criticised in a professional manner. But simply dismissing the accounts and the sources because the theory is not agreeable or contradicts other accounts is certainly not constructive criticism,

Oh you mean like you have done it with Beesley, Barrett, Boxhall and a few others and your claims about WSL controlling everything like holding Beesleys book back from publishing?

And when we point you to other accounts or research work (like the research work from Paul Lee about the position of different survivors and what they saw) it was you who came up with not to use it because Paul Lee does not like ET.

And for someone who claims to read and care for survivor accounts it is ironic to see you discredit several survivors and jump on the same train from the claim done by Mr. Brown about Barrett regarding BR 6 not to have suffered great damage.

However feel free to report this here too for whatever reason.....

Status
Not open for further replies.