Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trent Pheifer

Is there a way to search from particular date i.e. May 4 or Jan. 27, I want to make a year-round calendar for myself and it is taking me forever to go from biography to biography getting birth dates and deaths etc. If anyone has any information I would greatly appreciate it thanks.

-Trent

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Trent,

Are you looking for dates on just the passengers, or are you also looking for dates concerning the Titanic itself?

At the moment, I have more dates on the Titanic than on the passengers. I'd be happy to help you out though.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

T

Trent Pheifer

I got alot of Titanic dates now i just need passenger dates. I would appriciate any help you could give me.

-Trent

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hey Trent,

I have located a list of passenger's birth and death dates in my copy of Titanic: The Canadian Story by Alan Hustak. It only lists the Canadian passengers though. Unfortunately, it doesn't give dates for all the passengers.

This is the only list I have been able to find of passenger dates. If you'd like, I'd be happy to type it out for you. It would be too much for this board, so I would have to e-mail it to you.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Jul 20, 2000
Trent, Jason,

If you are looking for birth and death dates for Titanic's Passengers; then I recommend: RMS Titanic: Passenger and Crew List; by Hermann Soeldner. You can obtain copies direct from Hermann. If you e-mail me I will give you Hermann's e-mail address.

Hope this helps,
Lester

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Trent and Lester,

Trent: I apologize for not e-mailing that information to you yet. I will e-mail it to you as soon as I can.

Lester: Thank you for that helpful information!

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.