Season's Greetings Y'all

Pat Cook

Apr 27, 2000
Well, this may not actually be 'Passenger Research' - I just wanted to wish all the 'passengers' on the forum here a very Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday, as the case may be.

This year, perhaps more than many others, it seems we have more reason to stop and enjoy what we have; to pause to renumerate our priorities and to celebrate our lives.

May you all have a wonderful and peaceful time and, to quote the dimunitive Timothy, "God bless us, everyone!"

Best holiday wishes,
Pat Cook

Kate Bortner

May 17, 2001
I feel lucky to be among this group (those who started this thread of course, as well as the ET group as a whole) I pray that all of our holidays be safe and full of self discovery, joy, and happiness.
Warmest fuzziest wishes to all...
-kate

A

Addison Hart

Yes, Merry Christmas, everyone!

God bless,
Addison Hart

May 8, 2001
Thank you all for making my 2001 year such a memorable one. I have met some great people here and learned more than I could have imagined.

Here is a Mountain Dew toast to all that we have a safe 2002, and continue to grow and learn from one another.

May God bless and envelope you like a warm blanket this season.

Sincerely:
Colleen

Dan Cherry

Mar 3, 2000
Safe and Happy holydays to everyone here on the ET!

...and remember, help keep the fruitcake population down. Have your fruitcake spayed or neutered...

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Indeed, it's been an interesting year with it's ups and it's downs. While being mindful of the tragedys of this year, especially 9-11, we should also be thankful for family and the company of good friends. May the blessings of this holiday season be on one and all!

Merry Christams and a very bright and happy new Year to all!

Cordially,
Michael H. Standart

Charmaine Sia

Nov 25, 2001
Thank you everybody for the well-wishes. To all, I wish you a very happy and merry Christmas. I hope that you all are safe, sound and healthy. Thank you for what I have learnt since I came to this forum.

Regards,
Charmaine

Phillip Gowan

Apr 10, 2001
Just wanted to say what a great bunch we have--my 2001 was much enriched by the ET messageboard and its members. Thanks for your friendship across the miles as well as the help so many of you have given on my passenger research. As I once said on another forum, when I log onto the message board and see the familiar names, it is like opening the front door and seeing the smiling faces of good friends. Have a great Christmas!

Phil

Mar 3, 1998
The children are beside themselves with expectations of the holiday ahead (only 3 more days!) and it's my job to see that many of their wishes come true. My wish is for their happiness.

I hope that everyone else gets their fondest wish this season.

Parks

Kyrila Scully

Apr 15, 2001
South Florida
I have to echo Phillip's greetings. You all have become my friends, and some of you have even become family (and you know who you are!). I look forward to your daily posts and appreciate you all very much, even though sometimes I appear absent. As the Good Book says, "I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in good health, even as thy soul prospereth."

Merry, Happy Holidays, and All the Best,
Your fellow passenger,
Kyrila

P.S. Dan, I'm still ROTFL! How do you tell if your fruitcake needs to be spayed, or if it needs to be neutered?

Dec 4, 2000
Years ago while I was on a lime juicer in the nitrate trade we was stuck in Callio on Christmas. So the ol' man felt sorry for us and he hired a local interior decorator (the one who did Madam Gashee's famous establishement) to put some decorations on the ship to cheer us up. Well, next day I'm straightening the lubber line when I sees these guys nailing a pine tree to the foremast of the boat next to ours. And then our skipper comes a running down the dock...yellin' and a carrying on..."Stop," he shouted to the men working on the other ship. "Stop, you're treeing up the wrong bark!

Merry Christmas to all and a most prosperous New Year.

--David G. Brown

Apr 22, 2012
Everyone,

Just wanted to tell everyone to have a happy and safe Christmas and to make each year count; we never know how many we have left!

Cheers and Best Wishes This Holiday Season,
happy.gif

-B.W.

A

Andrew Williams

Amongst good friends, nothing can beat the warmth and companionship!

I wish everybody a very Merry Christmas and all the best wishes for a properous New Year.

Andrew W.

Inger Sheil

Dec 3, 2000
Before I scoot off to a blissfully internet-free zone for a few days, I'll just quietly echo the words above. Here's to all those we lost this last year - the loved and never to be forgotten and those we never knew and now never will - and to the friendships of the New Year waiting to be born.

~ Inger

Ben Holme

Feb 11, 2001
Thank you, Inger, for those comforting words.

Best wishes and a merry Christmas to all my ET
friends! I'm excited at the prospect of meeting many of you next year, and I hope that 2002 will be an enjoyable one for everyone.

Happy holidays to all,

Ben