Second Class Staircase and Servant's dining Room

Oct 15, 2006
How look the Second Class Staircase? Does it exist a picture of it because i'm always wandering where the Second Class Staircase was and what it looked like...And does it exist a picture of the second class library?

How look the first class passenger's private servant's dining room. I know it was on C deck and I supposed that it looked similar as the Second Class dining room?

(Sorry for my english, I'm from Quebec Province, in Canada, and my native language is french but I'm impassioned by the Titanic and your site is wonderful)

Oct 15, 2006
Thanks a lot but I have already seen this picture but the site was telling that it was the second class smoking room...But thanks a lot

Oct 15, 2006
Thanks again Joao Carlos. We can say that the second class staircase was quite good and decorated tastefully...Do you know where it was situated?

Dec 6, 2000
As with 1st Class there were two 2nd Class staircases. The forward one [the one with the elevator] ran from the Boat deck [it could not be entered or exited on A-deck] down to F-deck and was forward of the 2nd Class Public rooms - The Smoke Room, the Library and the Dining Saloon. - The after one ran from B-deck down to G-deck and was aft of the 2nd Class Public rooms.