Seeking Titanic scale building plans

M

Matt Pereira

Does anyone know of where I can get cheap 1/144th scale plans for building a scratch model hull of the Titanic or Olympic?

I know about the one that is linked from Titanicmodel`s website and I dont feel like spending $200 for just plans to build a 1/144th scale hull. Dont need to be accurate just the general shape of the hull. Im using the plans to build a R/C model for a local R/C club that builds 1/144th scale R/C warships/cargoships/hospitalships, and Im wanting to start off building an easy model to put into "combat"

M

Matt Pereira

Ahh, well I dont like the thought of spending $200 for a R/C Olympic/Titanic that will be subjected to R/C combat. Details isnt important. I guess I will have to scratch that off the list and find another troop transport, or hospital ship that I can find plans for.

But thanks for answering anyways.

Mark Baber

Dec 29, 2000
Hello, Lili---

Not only has it been a long time, but Matt is no longer a registered member of the Message Board. You may very well not receive an answer.

B-rad

Jul 1, 2015
Tacoma, WA
Hahn's Titanic plans can be found here. I noticed that a link had been provided already but doesn't go directly to the site, but some off shoot. Not cheap but worth it. How accurate anyone wants their model can be based on how much detail they add, might as well 'have and not need, then need and not have'.

Hahn's Titanic plans