Senior Report

Apr 10, 2012
Big Lake Alaska
I am writing my senior report on the Titanic and was wondering if people have any helpful links, random facts, names of book, or movies that could help me! I have a month to research and write this report and am super excited. I will continue to search the internet and look all over this awesome forum! Thanks y'all!

Jake Peterson

Mar 11, 2012
Iowa, USA
Walter Lord's two books "A Night to Remember" c. 1955 and "The Night Lives on" c. 1986 are a great start for research. This forum is also a very good resource.

I think others have suggested "Last Log of the Titanic" by David G. Brown as good resource too read as well.

What specific area are you writting about? The general story, or a particular event, like third class passengers being allegedly kept below, or Socket Rocket Flares, ect?

Apr 10, 2012
Big Lake Alaska
Mr. Peterson-I am writing about the whole thing start to finish but with a focus on the events that happened the night of the sinking. Thank you for the titles! I will look them up and read them!
Mr. Standart- I will look that up. Thank you! I agree that primary sources are the best!
Once again Thank you!