Sharon Panula

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sharon A. Panula

Hi, my name is Sharon Panula and my husband and I are interested in finding out if he is related to the Panula family who perished on the Titanic. Kenneth's grandfather is Herman Panula born on 3/8/1880 in Waasa, Finland. His last residence was Enso finland. He came the the USA on the White Star Line 9/24/1901. My latest research shows Herman's father's name to be Michael and his mother to be Elisa Tapro. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Sharon

Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
I don't know if you're aware of it or not, but your post came just befor mine in the Other Ships And Shipwrecks thread and that earns you the destinction of making the 100,000 post to this forum. Congratulations!

On the Panulas, you can find the entire family listed HERE. You may be able to find some leads there.

S

Sharon A. Panula

Mr.Standart,
Thank You, that was a surprise.
I have already checked out the family listed but I'm not sure just where to research from there.
Many people have asked us if we are related to those Panulas and it would be interesting to find out if we are.

John Clifford

Mar 30, 1997
Sharon,

John Panula asked Titanic passenger Anna Turja is she had any recollections, or stories, about his wife and children.

I don't know if Ms. Turja was able to help him. My information came from Ms. Turja's daughter, Eileen Rudolph.

S

Sharon A. Panula

Hi Robin
I have neighbors one mile away who are Hortons,I wonder if you are related?

S

Sharon A. Panula

Thanks for the heads up. I will be looking into this further. It sounds like a very interesting book. But I'll have to put it on hold for a little while as I'm very busy with the Kaleva Bazaar coming up and planning for the Kaleva Christmas party as well.
Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.