Sign the guestbook

S

Sarah Fomuge

thank u so much for the huge amount of imfo's on your webpage i am doing a project, and found out much of the webpages made on the TITANIC, is about the 1997 movie. When i found your site, i was very relived. thank you again for bringing me the real 1912 TITANIC,and keep up the great work! P.S.your site is certainly the best TITANIC site, and very useful!

Sarah Fomuge

C

Christine S.

thanx so much for the info's on your site. I really need them for my project on the Titanic. Thanx again, your site has really been a huge help, since most sites are about the 1997 movie, not the real 1912 Titanic.

Christine S.

A

Ann Nottingham

An excellent resource for hours of browsing. A distant relative of mine (male, would have been 3rd class) canceled his ticket on a premonition.

Ann Nottingham
Columbus

S

Sally Wright

Does anybody know of a Woodhams or Ralph, female enroute to Canada from Kent UK. Great page, could get lost for hours both interesting and informative.

Sally Wright
UK

N

Nicola Halsall

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! I have been sat here for hours.

Nicola Halsall

E

Edward Blaurock

Best site I have ever seen for Titanic stuff

Edward Blaurock
Seattle Wa USA

N

NJ

My question is about Winifred Vera Quick. Someone I know wanted to know if any of Winifred's children are still a line and why they live. If anyone can help please e-mail me. Thanks.

NJ
CT

R

Rosa Stewart

I sat at my desk..reading the info provided by the research given to me in the 'Encyclopedia Titanic'..totally engrossed ...soaking in as much info as I could .... spending most of the night and part of a day reading, thinking, and (sadly) crying relentlessly...I greived deeply for those who parted on the Titanic... and also for those who survived...what they and their loved ones endured...A revival of what life is truly about occured within me...giving way to the power of our God Almighty...YOUR (as a group)work was well done... a real tribute to history...and a learning experience for the future... My sincere respects..Rosa (Hall) Stewart

Rosa Stewart
Kentucky

S

Sarah O' Keeffe

I think this site is very good. I am interested in Titanic, myself and have found out interesting facts from this page.

Sarah O' Keeffe
Ireland

M

MICHAEL P.

i am so interested in the titanic and her story. i am very young, im almost 13 but i am so very involved in the titanic, i have seen all the documentaries and all the t.v. specials. i just suddenly got involved after seeing titanic by james cameron, and reading a night to remember

MICHAEL P.
PISCATAWAY, N.J. U.S.- (DUH)

M

MICHAEL P.

i am so interested in the titanic and her story. i am very young, im almost 13 but i am so very involved in the titanic, i have seen all the documentaries and all the t.v. specials. i just suddenly got involved after seeing titanic by james cameron, and reading a night to remember but to get to the point, im signing this to request some assistance in finding facts about passenger accomodations. namely, im interested in findind all facts and pictures i can find on SECOND CLASS STATEROOMS AND THIRD CLASS BUNKS. i know her pictures are few and so are facts about the lower decks. i know all the facts about the sinking, the ship, and first class accomodations. but what i really wanted to know was the passenger accomodations for the second and third classes. if you have any facts about these, email me at MIKE_7891|at|COOLMAIL.COM. send me any facts you can.

MICHAEL P.
PISCATAWAY, N.J. U.S.- (DUH)

T

Tasha Durison

I think the Titanic was awesome.It was also a sad movie.I want to go and look at it in real life.How far down is the Titanic?

Tasha Durison
Alexandria,La

R

Richard Jarvis

Reference 2nd class passenger John Denzil Jarvis. I believe that this passenger is my father's uncle. My father, Ernest George Jarvis, has always told me about an uncle who went down on the Titanic. My father, who is still alive at 91 tells me that his father was born in Leicester and his name was Ernest Herbert Jarvis. He died when my father was two months old. Ernest Herbert Jarvis is buried near Bedlinog (Dowlas Top). He married Alice Gertrude Lant (buried at Llandovery). As far as I know Ernest Herbert Jarvis had a sister called Gweneth, who was a teacher in Leicester and another brother who's name I do not know but was an architect and lived on the Leicester to London Road.

Richard Jarvis
Gillingham Dorset UK

S

Steve Davies

I was absolutely absorbed by the information that you've managed to colate and compile about this subject. I first became interested in the tragic events after watching the Film 'A night to remmember' as an adolescent. I've read and re-read Walter Lord's book of the same name on many occasions. A great site, keep up the good work.

Steve Davies
Wales, United Kingdom.

T

Tammy Meyer

My grandmother's maiden name is Victoria Ostrowski. I don't know if the spelling is right and I don't know her parents' names. She and her family, (I believe dad, mom, sister, and Victoria) had tickets for the Titanic and forgot them in the hotel room. Therefore, they missed the boat. My grandma was about 18 months old. This story has always been thought to be true. Does anyone know how I could find out if it is?

Tammy Meyer
Michigan

P

PeterSmith

My Mother has told me of her Uncle and Aunt who like many others sold all of there possessions in England to start a new life in America.Percival Thorneycroft and his wife Kate were on the Titanic bound for America, the rest is history,Kate survived and returned to England and remarried. I would like to thank you for putting together a site full of info and one which helped confirmed the story my Mother has told me over the years

PeterSmith
Maidstone England

J

Jan Hekkenberg

Looking for the name of the author of 'A Titanic Hero: Thomas Andrews, Shipbuilder'-

Jan Hekkenberg
Netherlands

A

Alice White

While teaching class a couple months ago, one of my students asked how many of the Titanic Crew members were black, or of African descent. Does anybody know the answer to this question. If so, let me know. Also, if there were black crew members, what types of jobs did they do on the Titanic? Thanks bunches. AWhite313@aol.com

Alice White
GA

A

Alice White

While teaching class a couple months ago, one of my students asked how many of the Titanic Crew members were black, or of African descent. Does anybody know the answer to this question. If so, let me know. Also, if there were black crew members, what types of jobs did they do on the Titanic? Thanks bunches. AWhite313@aol.com

Alice White
GA