Simon Adams' Eyewitness Titanic

I got as Christmas gift a book called Eyewitness Titanic by Simon Adams. Though primarily intended for kids, it has plentitude of photos and also some chilling and haunting details, such as detailed drawing of the lifeboat positions, number onboard and the time they were each launched. The only major flaw was not putting that much emphasis on Thomas Andrews'acts, apart from the fact that he announced, that the ship'd founder in an hour or two.

Kaivara

First post here - hello. Yes, I have that book, and as a matter of fact it was the first Titanic book I ever read. The one that started it all for me. It is an excellent read with a plethora of information, and one I keep coming back to over and over again. Adams did a good job and I think you're going to like it. Hope you had a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year. :D

Hi, I enjoyed it very much, the only problem was that they showed the claimed "photo of the nine Titanic officers" and adding the officers´names, when in fact it was a photo of different officers.