Sincerely Harry by Michael Beatty

Aly Jones

Dec 15, 2019
Australia
Hi Dan,

Want to buy this book, however I've brought two books three months ago maybe four months ago and they both never arrived. How can I get a copy of this book without going through internet site? Such as Abe books, Amazon etc...

Is there a chance I could purchase screenshots of ur book? Or if anyone else has this book, I can purchase screenshots from you? It's the safest way and I do not wish to lose more of my money when books never arrived.

Mrf

Dec 11, 2017
I have a copy and it is excellent for anyone wanting to understand Henry Wilde. His letters are very personal and give detailed insight into his life and especially the emotional effect the loss of his wife had on him during 1911.
I enjoy reading your website about the officers. Wilde's death sure was a terrible blow for his family

I enjoy reading your website about the officers. Wilde's death sure was a terrible blow for his family
Thanks for your kind words. The Wilde section of the website is about to be renewed to bring it inline with the other officers - it will go from 4 pages to 12 pages, so a lot more information will be added. So if you are particularly interested in Wilde this will provide a large amount of new biographical information. I am hoping it will go live by the end of this week.

Mark Baber

Dec 29, 2000
Is there a chance I could purchase screenshots of ur book? Or if anyone else has this book, I can purchase screenshots from you?
Moderator's hat on:

Do not engage in discussions like this here. They raise significant copyright issues.

Moderator's hat off.

Reactions: 1 user

Mrf

Dec 11, 2017
Thanks for your kind words. The Wilde section of the website is about to be renewed to bring it inline with the other officers - it will go from 4 pages to 12 pages, so a lot more information will be added. So if you are particularly interested in Wilde this will provide a large amount of new biographical information. I am hoping it will go live by the end of this week.
Great, looking forward to read it.

Mrf

Dec 11, 2017
I just finished reading it, his letters of 1911 are really sad...