Sinking connected to U.S. Federal Reserve or the Jesuits?

JMGraber

Apr 22, 2012
I have just heard about this, but I find it so offensive. This video explains that the Titanic was an inside job! WTF? I mean there are so many inaccuracies you can point out. Anyway, I posted this in the sinking are because I thought it would be appropriate there. What do you think?

[video=youtube;Qncz1jh702E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qncz1jh702E&lc=vHSsxAdFpmfI64jcN-koJn_n6lN7LWKC8JHBRB62Bl4&feature=inbox[/video]

Scott Mills

Jul 10, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
JM,

In short: this is a crazy conspiracy theory. End of story. And if it this is just a repetition of the "insurance scam" claims made by some through the years (I'm not watching an hour and twenty-six minute video), then this has been conclusively debunked (not that it wasn't ridiculous and patently false to begin with) by the discovery of the wreck, which clearly has Titanic's hull number (401) visible on parts of the ship (like the screws).

[Moderator's note: Edited to remove quote-back of the entire preceding message, including the embedded video file. MAB]

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob Godfrey

Nov 22, 2002
UK
I had trouble keeping awake. Bob Tuskin's robotic voice and delivery should be recommended as a cure for insomnia.

Scott, next time you post try the 'reply' button rather than 'reply with quote'. 99% of the time it's more appropriate.

JMGraber

Apr 22, 2012
JM,

In short: this is a crazy conspiracy theory. End of story. And if it this is just a repetition of the "insurance scam" claims made by some through the years (I'm not watching an hour and twenty-six minute video), then this has been conclusively debunked (not that it wasn't ridiculous and patently false to begin with) by the discovery of the wreck, which clearly has Titanic's hull number (401) visible on parts of the ship (like the screws).

I have heard of the insurance scam version, but that one makes no sense. They say the Titanic and Olympic where switched, but that is impossible because the Titanic and Olympic do have differences (the forward A-Deck Promenade as the most obvious example) so then why do these conspiracy theorists say there is a conspiracy when there obviously is none?

That aside, the one being discussed is pretty easy. J.P. Morgan is working with the Jesuits apparently to create the Federal Reserve and there are three men who are on board the Titanic who wish for this to be stopped (J.J. Astor, I. Straus, B. Guggenheim) so they build the Titanic and invite all these men on board (but I asked this question in the passengers forum and as of now no one has actually said that anyone was invited so it must not be true) and then Capt. Smith was instructed to sink the ship (which also makes no sense because I know Smith ordered the Titanic to travel 10 miles south to avoid less ice). Meanwhile the Californian was sent to make sure the Titanic went down and that is why during the sinking it did not respond to the rockets. So they got the idea from the Wreck of the Titan and sank the ship, but there so many errors here with their theory to.

Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>I have heard of the insurance scam version, but that one makes no sense. <<

The reason it makes no sense is because the Titanic was underinsured to only two thirds of her value with the rest being covered by White Star's in house insurance fund. These guys were no saints but they weren't screaming morons either. Nobody is going to concoct an insurance scam where they lose money.

Adam Went

Apr 28, 2003
A number of theories similar to this have been peddled out over the years. Robin Gardiner and Dan Van Der Vat's "Riddle Of The Titanic" is still sitting on my bookshelf collecting dust. It's harder to decide whether these conspiracy theorists are so misinformed as to actually believe stuff like this, or whether they're going for the controversy = publicity method...

VillageJen

Apr 18, 2012
J.P. Morgan is working with the Jesuits apparently to create the Federal Reserve and there are three men who are on board the Titanic who wish for this to be stopped (J.J. Astor, I. Straus, B. Guggenheim)
Oh my word, it's the Jews versus the Jesuits!

The ones esposing that theory got one of the groups wrong. It wasn't the Jesuits, it was Opus Dei. And they had clues painted into various works of art. Why do you think Thomas Kinkade just died, hmm?

:cool:

Bob Godfrey

Nov 22, 2002
UK
Now we know why Father Browne, the Irish Jesuit, got his famous warning telegram in Queenstown: "Get off that ship!"

I predict that this book will be no rival to Robin Gardiner in the best-seller stakes. At least his stuff is fairly cheap, but Amazon have this one priced at £28 in paperback! There's also a permanent message: Only 1 left in stock. So presumably they only ever had one in stock and it's still there if anybody wants it.

JMGraber

Apr 22, 2012
Now we know why Father Browne, the Irish Jesuit, got his famous warning telegram in Queenstown: "Get off that ship!"

I predict that this book will be no rival to Robin Gardiner in the best-seller stakes. At least his stuff is fairly cheap, but Amazon have this one priced at £28 in paperback! There's also a permanent message: Only 1 left in stock. So presumably they only ever had one in stock and it's still there if anybody wants it.

According to the theorists, Father Browne told Smith to sink the ship, but that makes no sense to because wasn't he busy taking pictures?

Jan 6, 2005
Iowa, USA
According to the theorists, Father Browne told Smith to sink the ship, but that makes no sense to because wasn't he busy taking pictures?

Ah, but I'm sure they believe there are pictures that never surfaced which would prove all their contentions. Weren't a bunch suppressed showing a Third Class passenger larking about in First Class? ;)

Scott Mills

Jul 10, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
I have heard of the insurance scam version, but that one makes no sense. They say the Titanic and Olympic where switched, but that is impossible because the Titanic and Olympic do have differences (the forward A-Deck Promenade as the most obvious example) so then why do these conspiracy theorists say there is a conspiracy when there obviously is none?

That aside, the one being discussed is pretty easy. J.P. Morgan is working with the Jesuits apparently to create the Federal Reserve and there are three men who are on board the Titanic who wish for this to be stopped (J.J. Astor, I. Straus, B. Guggenheim) so they build the Titanic and invite all these men on board (but I asked this question in the passengers forum and as of now no one has actually said that anyone was invited so it must not be true) and then Capt. Smith was instructed to sink the ship (which also makes no sense because I know Smith ordered the Titanic to travel 10 miles south to avoid less ice). Meanwhile the Californian was sent to make sure the Titanic went down and that is why during the sinking it did not respond to the rockets. So they got the idea from the Wreck of the Titan and sank the ship, but there so many errors here with their theory to.

I am sorry, but this is what we must refer to as "batpoop" crazy. It makes so little sense, that it would be a waste of time to offer a rebuttal.

JMGraber

Apr 22, 2012
I found a response to a documentary about the Titanic/Olympic theory:

[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=qVQ04rJgNQs[/video]

Brad Rousse

Nov 27, 2002
Prague, Czech Rep.
What I like is the whole absurdity of sinking an entire ship... neglecting that the three men might, I dunno... survive? It would be like deciding the only way to stop the fiscal cliff would be to nuke Manhattan, thereby killing the bank heads... forgetting that there's something called the "subway" they might be using at that time.

JMGraber

Apr 22, 2012
Oh, and remember that they added an extra four lifeboats to their sixteen regulation lifeboats, thus increasing each man's chance of survival.

TimTurner

Dec 11, 2012
And it wasn't Captain Smith who sunk the boat. Murdock was obviously in on the conspiracy, because he was the one who steered the ship into the iceberg. Must have been both lookouts, too, secretly giving orders to Murdock (i.e. "a little more to the left").

Maybe they had secret government iceberg-finding radar to help them locate icebergs along the Southern Route. Or maybe the iceberg in question was being tracked by the Mystery Ship. The iceberg must have been pre-selected and the Marconi operators were secretly sending and receiving messages from the Mystery Ship to steer the Titanic into the iceberg.

Pretty skilled grazing, too, since a direct collision would have saved the ship, they opened up just enough watertight compartments.

Too bad they couldn't have just bribed a steward to slip some arsenic into a wine carafe, but that's secret government conspiracy planning for you.