Six Degrees of Titanic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christopher Plummer was in Dolores Clayborne with Kathy Bates who was in Titanic. Too easy!
I still think Hayley Mills' first husband had something to do with ANTR!

Pat Cook

In two - Robert Redford in "All The President's Men" with Jason Robards, Robarts in "Raise the Titanic" in the part of Sandecker; in three, Redford in "The Chase" with Marlon Brando, Brando with George C. Scott in "The Formula", Scott in '96 TV version of "Titanic" as Captain Smith.

Also, we can do Mills in one less degree = Hayley Mills in "Pollyana" with Karl Marlden (as the preacher), Malden with George C. Scott in "Patton", Scott, again in TV "Titanic".

Here's one to work on: Gary Cooper in two.

Best regards,
Cook

Kenneth Brannaugh was in DEAD AGAIN ( a great flick) with Emma Thompson who was in SENSE AND SENSIBILITY with our Titanic Rose- (cue fireworks)- KATE WINSLET!- Y'all are TOO GOOD.
Gary Cooper was in Saratoga Trunk with Ingrid Bergman who was in Murder on the Orient Express (for which she got an Oscar) with the handsomest man in the world, SEAN CONNERY who was in Goldfinger with- ta-da- HONOR BLACKMAN from ANTR!

Thanks, Shelley. I got my B&W movies mixed up. It was "A HARD DAY'S NIGHT" that Boulting was connected with.
Pat, I had forgotten about "All the President's Men". I was taking a longer route! Robert Redford to Karen Thomas to Juliette Binoche to Johnny Depp to DiCaprio. Just goes to show that everybody in Hollywood has worked with everybody!
Shelley, this is a great game. We should copyright it.

Pat Cook

Actually, I was thinking of Gary Cooper starring with Barbara Stanwyck in "Meet John Doe", Stanwyck, of course in the '53 Titanic with Clifton Webb. That's a little shorter route, anyway.

Best regards,
Cook

Tracy Smith

With Christopher Plummer, I was thinking of how he starred with David Warner in the movie Star Trek V. They both played high ranking Klingon officers.

And me a Trekkie-unforgivable! Here's today's doozie- Marilyn Monroe. Doozie, by the way, I learned was a reference to the Dusenburg automobile- "It's a Dusie!" ad promotion. The things I learn from the History Channel.
The Monarch of Minutae
Empress of Verbosity
Queen of Crepe de Chine (speaking of -NOBODY has gone to visit the fashion thread- 1912 fashion- and me committing MORTAL sin and not going to Mass yesterday because I stayed up nearly all night building photo pages...ah, the sacrifices made for the Boat People...limp, sniff..And POOR Mrs. Pope- only one visitor...smell odor of roasting martyr? How I suffer for my art.)

Pat Cook

Wow, Shel! Good one!

Marilyn Monroe in "All About Eve", which co-starred Thelma Ritter, who was in the '53 "Titanic".

Here's one - Vincent Price.

Good luck,
Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.