Soap

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2007
Very few Amish around where I live but quite a few Mennonite families. They're no slouch in the natural products arena either.
True! We used to go to James Port Mo. to antique. Mennonites did have nice stuff.

I wonder how body wash would work on hair. I'm going to find out.

I didn't have baking soda submarines.
sad.gif
I had wind up ones.
happy.gif
My daughter has one along with a million other bath time toys. I never got a Submarine out of a cereal box but used to get rings out of Cracker Jacks. The nicest prize I ever got. The stone would come unglued after about a day and we'd stick it on the bathroom mirror.

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>I wonder how body wash would work on hair. I'm going to find out. <<

Unless it has something in it which is good for cutting through oil or grease, you might actually do better with dishwashing liquid. Not that I'm inclined to attempt it, but I doubt a liquid soap would be much better then it's solid counterpart.

May 27, 2007
I tried washing my hair with body wash and it just dried my hair out. Then it went flat and fly way while I was at work. Now it's split end city.
sad.gif
Body wash on hair is bad.... It's called body wash for a reason, it seems. Good thing todays Halloween.

May 27, 2007
Don't say I didn't warn you!
I didn't see your warning til it was too late.
cry.gif
I guess I'm electrocuted Zombie This Halloween. I was gonna be Dark Lord Of The Sith.

Have fun with your candy energized three year old later on!
Thanks I will. We're going to a Halloween Children's Party at Democrat Headquarters. Get 'em while their young. Yipee!

Ben Lemmon

Oct 9, 2009
I was gonna be Dark Lord Of The Sith.
Any certain one in particular? Sidious? Vader? Count Dooku? Revan? Malak? Alright, I admit it. I know too much about Star Wars!

I only ask one thing from you this Halloween, Geo. Don't drop your "candy energized three year old" on my doorstep. I can only handle so much
happy.gif

May 27, 2007
I only ask one thing from you this Halloween, Geo. Don't drop your "candy energized three year old" on my doorstep. I can only handle so much.
Actually I was going to send her to Jim Kalafus to babysit.
evil.gif
No, We're going to a Halloween Party a friend is throwing for us Democrats with children.

May 27, 2007
Any certain one in particular? Sidious? Vader? Count Dooku? Revan? Malak? Alright, I admit it. I know too much about Star Wars!
The Evil Emperor. Next Year I'm gonna be Pennywise the Clown From Stephen King's "It"

H

Holly Peterson

BEN LEMMON! I had no idea you liked Star Wars too! I am, like, completely OBSESSED with Star Wars!!!!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
Who'syourfavoritecharacter?????????//

Jan 29, 2001
Unfortunately, while I was in Hospital (3 1/2 mnths.) the RENOWN center provided body wash as a hair wash substitute...I think my scalp must have went into shock! Upon arriving home I went back to hair shampoo and my good ole VINOLIA OTTO TOILET SOAP. Just kidding about VINOLIA (as seen in an ad featuring TITANIC). Heck I would just love to come across a VINOLIA box in some dusty Antique store to display among my TITANIC collection...;-)

Michael Cundiff
NV, USA

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>Unfortunately, while I was in Hospital (3 1/2 mnths.) the RENOWN center provided body wash as a hair wash substitute...<<

Lawd 'ha mercy! Why didn't they just put plaster of paris in your hair? The result would have been nearly the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.