Sonja van Rooijen

Dec 21, 2003
Hello everyone,
I'm an 18 years old girl (one of the youngest around i think) from Holland. I've been interested in Titanic since I saw the movie. History has always been my favorite! I love to read, especially history and go horseriding. I also love to make music, flute, and listen to it!
greetings Sonnie

Dec 21, 2003
Hello everyone, i'm new around, i'm 20 years old and from the netherlands. I got interested in the titanic after seeing james camerons titanic and after a titanic program i watched at the discovery channel. I don't know much about the titanic's background etc but i'm sure i will learn a lot around here.

W

Wayne Keen

Greetings Sonja,

Hi! The folks here are very nice.

I encourage you to look around, there is a lot of fascinating, interesting, wonderful information out on the board. Fascinating reading.

Wayne

suzanne scott

Nov 15, 2005
Welcome Sonja. Think everyone put more about themselves than i did so i'll extend mine now! I'm Suzie, from england, i'm 38 (today!!) and i've always been interested in Titanic since finding out we had relatives (or as it now transpires only the 1 relative!!) working on board who went down. Sure you'll find something of interest on here. suzie x