SOS Titanic

Mike Poirier

Dec 31, 2004
I was wondering if we had any music afficinados who could name the piece playing when David Jannsen ( JJ Astor ) tells Beverly Ross ( Madeline ) that he is too old to be cavorting around the dance floor. It is a beautiful waltz tune.

Erik Wood

Apr 10, 2001
Michael,

Could you tell me where to find the movie SOS Titanic. One of the very few that I do not have.

Erik

M

Michael Salvona

DEAR ERIK sos TITANIC is one i dont think ive seen in the shops but if you E-mail me at [email protected] i might be able to copy it and send you one

Mike Poirier

Dec 31, 2004
SOS Titanic is sold by just about every videp shop. Unfortunately it is the cut version. THS also sells it.

M

Michael Salvona

DEAR MIKE the end credits should tell you if there is a sound track and with wich label most films do

Erik Wood

Apr 10, 2001
Michael Salvona,

I might to that thanks. I have looked around here and even at block buster and I can't find it.

Erik

Mike Herbold

Feb 13, 2001
Good morning Capt. Erik:
Somehow I ended up with two diffrent S.O.S. Titanic versions, neither of which is the long one. One was put out in the USA by Questar Video, Chicago, Illinois, ISBN 0-927992-30-2, and the other in Canada by Alliance Video, Montreal, Quebec, with no ISBN number listed.

Neither mentions a sound track. The first one was purchased at a regular book and video store (Border's) and I think I got the second one from an eBay auction.

Erik Wood

Apr 10, 2001
Mike,

Have you seen the German propaganda one it is very very poor and shows the officers as being mean englishmen. Didn't like it. A night to remeber is by far my favorite, Titanic the one from the 50's would be in second and then the new one although somewhat inaccurate is good. I will have to search somemore I guess

Mike Herbold

Feb 13, 2001
Actually, I love the German Titanic movie. It's right up there with some of the all-time camp movies, like "Crack in the Center of the Earth" and "Barbarella." It probably would have made a good stage play (in Germany before WWII) the way it was written and produced. It's even more fun if you get the translation that Bill Wormstedt has on his website and try to follow along.
You're right about ANTR. I just watched it again last weekend for the umpteenth time.

Thomas Ford

Jun 22, 2010
Hi
Can anyone tell me what the grand staircase in this version looked like,i saw the movie once awhile ago and i think i remember seeing the cherub statue on a pedestal seperate from the stairs can anyone help?