SpeakersWanted and Available

K

Kim Daly

Greetings,

I am a docent at a small historic site in Hamilton Twp., NJ - Kuser Farm Mansion. We have a small connection with the Titanic as the General Manager of the Mercer Car Co - co-owned by the Kusers and the Roeblings went down on the Titanic.
Once a month we have a speaker on various topics. It is open to the public for free. We are looking for someone who would like to share their interest and knowledge of the Titanic one day in April 2012. Does anyone have anyone I can contact? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thnk you.
Kim
docent Kuser Farm Mansion
Hamilton, NJ
kdaly14@aol.com

Feb 23, 2007
Hi, I am taking requests for speaking engagements on the Titanic. My presentation includes history before and after the tragedy as well as my recollections of my Grandfather and his story. His name was Frank J. W. Goldsmith 3rd class survivor. I was almost 19 when he passed away in 1982. If anyone is interested you can contact me through email titanic3rd@yahoo.com and we can work out the details. I have down this presentation for schools, civic groups, and at Titanic exhibits. I have done interviews in Cleveland, Mansfield, Ashland(where I live), and Columbus, Ohio. I also have done interviews in Branson Missouri, Pidgeon Forge Tennessee, Detroit Michigan,and Las Vegas Nevada. I was recently interviewed by the educational channel 1 out of New York. Just putting it out there please pass it along if you know of any groups that are looking for a speaking I am willing to travel. Thanks.
Thomas W. Goldsmith