Steerage Clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael-

Try this one (on the post of 11 July 2005 1:48 AM.) The previous attempt was the review by John Rosenfield in the Dallas Morning News.
Can I delete the previous post (or this one if it still doesn't work ?)

-Robert

Michael-

Looks like it's not going to work. Probably too much data. Could you delete my recent postings and clear up the message board? My apologies but seems to be a problem. It worked the first time but when I tried again to check it no results.

Maybe best to just try to go to the Dallas Morning News Archives website. I found the article on the review of "A Night To Remember" by searching on "Titanic" and "1959".

Best regards,
Robert

Michael-

Sorry for the repeats, but maybe this will work.
Try going to the website and using search on "titanic" and "1912" . I found several articles in regard to the US and British investigations. Also the movie review on "1959"
Let me know if you have any better success.

Reason for requesting the deletes to save a lot of frustration to other Titanic Fanatics. :)

Regards,
Robert

http://infoweb.newsbank.com/iw-search/we/Homepage?p_action=doc&p_theme=current&p_nbid=T5ED57CSMTExMzI3MjczMy45NDY1NTQ6MTo3OnJhLTE1MzI

Aly Jones

>>He too had been back to the old country (England in his case) and was returning with his new bride<<

Bob. There is another couple just been married returning from England from there honey moon. Mr and MRS Smith they too were in the same situation as you're couple but the lady survived and only the man perished.

Status
Not open for further replies.