Steward name TSeaton

M

MARK WILES

Hi guys I really need some help with this one. I need to try and find some information regarding a steward named T.Seaton. As far as I am aware he was a first class steward however I have only ever found one piece of information to state that he actually existed.Can anybody help??

Bob Godfrey

Nov 22, 2002
UK
Mark, the crew lists show nobody of that name. But you'd better check out this thread, as I suspect that's what this is about:

M

MARK WILES

Thats right Bob, my friend Emma posted that message 3 years ago unbelievable!! Anyway I have done some research and it appears that there was somebody named T.Seaton who worked on the Titanic.
Although as you stated there is nothing on the crew lists which to be honest is a common problem but I do have a book which I purchased whilst doing my research and there is a steward named named T.Seaton. The book is called "Riddle of the Titanic". If anybody has this book have a look under the steward crew lists.
I have alot of evidence to suggest that in a past life I experienced the life of Mr T Seaton.

Bob Godfrey

Nov 22, 2002
UK
Mark, the crew listings here are the most accurate available, the result of decades of careful research, while 'Riddle of the Titanic' is a work of fantasy posing as fact. Best of luck with your enquiries, but for me reincarnation is a magic word - it makes me disappear from the discussion!

M

MARK WILES

Well that is your opinion Bob, some could say that your lack of knowledge on reincarnation could just be down to plain old fashioned ignorance, but it won't be discussed again.
I have many other findings which I have not yet disclosed, but I know what I need to know.

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Sorry Mark, but what Bob said about the Riddle of The Titanic being a work of fantasy is right on target. This is the tome where the authors proposed that the Titanic and Olympic had been switched as part of an insurance scam. This piece of psuedo-history has been so thoroughly refuted that it no longer bears discussion.

The crew lists here on ET are streight from the source documents themselves that are a matter of public record. The Particulars on engagement in fact are reproduced on ET verbatim. If your man is not listed, then he wasn't there. It's just that simple.

>>some could say that your lack of knowledge on reincarnation could just be down to plain old fashioned ignorance<<

Speaking as one of the moderator team, that remark comes way too close to the line of personal attack, and that sort of thing is not permitted on this forum. Please take a moment to click on and read Rules and "Nettiqutte" and abide by them.

Ben Holme

Feb 11, 2001
It's also worth noting, in addition to what Bob and Michael have mentioned, that the passenger and crew lists in TROTT make me want to scratch my head in disbelief and call the police they're so innacurate. I counted 56 mistakes in the first class list alone!

Hence it is hardly surprising that new and myserious inventions such as "T. Seaton" crop up frequently on such lists. I will venture, however, that "T. Seaton" is a rather crass garbling of T. Teuton, i.e. Thomas Moore Teuton, who, I notice, isn't mentioned in Gardner's steward list.

Ben

M

MARK WILES

Many thanks for your opinions on the above subject and I am first to admit that there are mistakes in TROTT, however I have investigated into this further and I do have information that (unfortunately I cannot disclose on this message board), however this may be a subject that everybody will have opinions on so I will not bring this up again.