Stick bem up this is a raid

• Thread starter Encyclopedia Titanica
  • Start date
Sam Brannigan

Sam Brannigan

Teri

The English postman is usually too busy being on strike to make money off you.
Proud

Regards

Sam

T

Teri Lynn Milch

Hi Sam!

Well if these English postmen are busy striking, then where do you Brits get your mail from?
Smoke

Yours,

Teri

T

Teri Lynn Milch

Geoff,

What mail? Uh oh!!
Shock

Did you not get that message I sent to you notifying you that you won the British Lottery?
Wink

G

Geoff Whitfield

Teri, Yes, indeed I did and I want to thank you so much for notifying me of my good fortune.
I've ordered a new car, holiday, home improvements, servants, a cruise etc.etc. plus, I'd like to share my winnings with you when they arrive - I'm just SO excited! Just think, I can now afford for my dear friends Pat Cook and George Behe to be looked after in a maximum security old folks' home for the remainder of their days - and it's all thanks to you Teri!

T

Teri Lynn Milch

Geoff,

You'd like to share your winnings with me. How are we gonna spend your winnings! You dirty dog!!!
Shy

I'm sure George Behe and Pat Cook will be delighted to live in that old folks home!
Crazy

You're too funny!

Sam Brannigan

Sam Brannigan

Geoff,

Why not use your winnings to buy the Nomadic and lock them up in the brig. If there isn't one I'm sure one could be knocked together, or what about a "Master at arms" room.
Apparently the old girl is listing enough for you to whip out the handcuffs, secure George and Pat to a bit of piping, roll a bullet down a wonky table and exclaim:

"You know, I do believe this ship may sink."

(BTW, I get my medication tomorrow!)
Crazy

Regards

Sam

Money, Money, Money............It's a Rich Man's World!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Geoff how about me?

Guest what Geoff, hand on my heart, your going to have a shock now.

5 weeks ago my doctor diagnosis that I'm suffering with rheumatoid arathritis in the knee and hip joints.

Is there any chance of me to joining Pat & George's bandwagon as well as a life of luxury please?

Andrew W.

G

Geoff Whitfield

Mr. Hind, As you are no doubt aware, I have been out of circulation for a week, during which time it appears that I have to pay you. I can't find the original link (I'm getting a new computer soon - powered by electricity this time) so things will be easier for me.
I would just like to know if I have to sign my pension over to you? It's just that with my alimony, child support, County Court fines, hush money paid to Messrs. Behe, Cook and Bigham plus the monies for my tap dancing lessons, there would appear to be little left.
I would be grateful if you could show me the original message or at least point me in the right direction - I'm so confused by all these buttons on my key board.
You would make an old gentleman very happy.

Regards

Ebeneezer Scrooge Whitfield.

G

Geoff Whitfield

Dear Mr Hind, Please disregard the previous posting - I've found it! Once I've managed to get my penny jar open I will happily send you one.

Geoff

P

Pat Cook

Ah, it's always so sad when the mind starts to go - the first indication of which (I've seen it a thousand times) is when they start adding an extra "e" in Ebenezer.

Cordially yours,
Humbug Cook

G

Geoff Whitfield

Now look here you crusty old veteran Cook! Ebenezer can be spelled two ways as in the English writer Ebeneezer McLamond (or should that be to "m"'s?!!) Why, I've two minds to come over to Texas and thrash you soundly!

Your fiend

Goof

Don't worry Phil, I make quite sure Ebeneezer Scrooge will part with his little of gold without fail!

As for Humbug Cook......Hands up Buster!

Yours Friendly-Andrew W.

P

Pat Cook

Ooh, Buster Cook! Now THERE'S a nickname!

Now, as for my being crusty! Sir, I'll have you know that some of my best friends are crusty! Also, just because I may be out-of-sorts from time to time and yell at the tv and kick the occasional small child through a hedge and...wait - I AM crusty!

I beg to remain,
an old flake

Sam Brannigan

Sam Brannigan

Paypal doesn't take Switch!!!! Phil, please give me details of how else I can send you my hard earned (sort of) cash.

Regards

Sam