Stream Line

R

Rocky Whiteside

Well, sorry to bother everyone with my imagination again. This is The S.S. Elizabeth, from The Stream Line, ran out of New York. Built, like the Olympic class of Liners, because of the Lusitania and Mauritania.

Description of the Elizabeth from the New York Times:

The Stream Lines newest liner, the Elizabeth, which will be 42,000 tons, and will have her maiden voyage in May of 1910, will be even more luxurious then the greatest of British and German liners. She will have two lounges an Observation Cafe, where you can watch the water flow by six decks below, a Tuscan styled dining saloon, two story ball room, music room, reading room, library, and four elevators. Her first class staterooms will be decorated in four possible styles. It will have four Presidential suites, and 30% of the 1st class staterooms will have privet bathrooms. It will also have a gymnasium and swimming pool. Appealing to second class, is a lounge, elevator and library/reading room.
For third class, the decks, compared to other liners, are vary uncluttered, and easy to navigate, they will also have warm cabins, and bath facilities, the dining saloon can comfortably fit all of the class. They have a general room, where they can gather and enjoy there time on a beautiful steamer, like the world has never seen.

Here's a painting of her.

Elizabethb

R

Rocky Whiteside

Boat deck:

photobucket.com/albums/ll73/titanic_charlie/boatdeckWIT.jpg

Boatdeck 2

not everything is labeled, like the lift equip.

A

Alexander John Cooley

Yes she does have a nice look to her. Very imaginative and a love for a four funneled liner.

R

Rocky Whiteside

Alas! The Victoria will have her 95th anniversary of her maiden voyage this Tuesday!

The Ship In all Her Glory!

Well?

photobucket.com/albums/ll73/titanic_charlie/Victoria.jpg

Victoria 3

The Victoria Class of Ship is my favorite!

E

Evgueni Mlodik

I must admit, I like the four funnel configuration on "Elizabeth" much better! :)