Survivors buried in florida?

T

ThisIsArielL

So I'm trying to do some research for a friend and get a list of all the survivors/Victims buried in Florida. I know there's a way to search for a list by state (As I'm able to pull up a page with a list of people buried in Michigan, my home state) but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it. Can anyone help me?

I know it USED to be you could just click on the state and it would take you to a list that way, but now it just seems to take you to a list for that specific cemetery. I'd really like to do this for states at some point, but I definitely need some help figuring this out first. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Here is a link.
I'll see about making this a bit easier!
not sure how comprehensive the list of those buried is though.

Here is a link.
I'll see about making this a bit easier!
not sure how comprehensive the list of those buried is though.
Thank you so much! I actually cross refrence the info on here with Findagrave and then I usually call the cemeteries to kind of triple check and verify both this site and findagraves info is correct. There's actually a MI survivor who it says on here is buried in CA but on findagrave says she's buried in MI, so I'm trying to verify that info before I reach out about Any potential changes

Back