SUVIVOR NOT LISTED

Arun Vajpey

Jul 8, 1999
Yes, and the keyboards in most Androids are terrible. iPhones are rather better but I still use them minimally.

Reactions: 1 user
Nov 14, 2005
Yes, and the keyboards in most Androids are terrible. iPhones are rather better but I still use them minimally.
I'll trust you on that as I've never used one before. I text about once every 2 weeks or so so its not an issue for me. I have 2 neighbors that are huge guys with big thick fingers. They have the biggest smartphones I've ever seen. Don't know the brand. They have to have them now because their industry has changed so much they can't do buisness without them. Long haul truckers. Who would have thought?

Nov 14, 2005
Steven, guess what! a relative of Ellen did a DNA test, and they're related!!
Good for her for sticking with her families quest to get the answer. There's been so many claims of relatives on the Titanic. At least hers turned out to be true. I'll post the link to her relative to save anybody from having to look it up if they are interested. Cheers,

Nov 14, 2005
I guess the super large phones I was talking about early are called phablets. I'm not into phones very much so didn't know. Just a tablet with a built in phone. Makes sense for someone using them for business.