Technical analysis here

Jason Schultz

May 13, 2008
<table border=1>[tr][td]
mime_msword.gif
A doc with notes
Titanic analysis2.rtf (20.6 k)[/td][/tr][/table]​

This contains some research I did and show testimony is not the one to accuse, rather certain researcher information miss-translations. This break scenario is on the basis that Joughin must have had light in that pantry or it would be pitch dark. Therefore ANTR the book is accurate as well. It could been the funnel, dome or other due to the angle putting everything below his position.

If it belongs in theories rather events then it could be redirected there latter. What I'm planning to do is release this as a contribution to the site with the pics also.

PS: I'm going to edit it more too, for instance I meant that Titanic is shown in the only other survivor pic to be at that condition at 5 degrees. I did not try to mean what it impplies, that it is indeed the first rocket.

Jason Schultz

May 13, 2008
Because there is no ability to post the pictures originally in the doc, I guess i'll put them here. You need to read the doc first to get some of it. Some aren't from the doc.

Compare final angle before break to...
133527.jpg

...20-22 degrees. Of course no test is a stiffen balance test to the same factors but with real-time water systems. Those old bend tests seemed to not contain actual factors from the funnel, dome nor grounding also. Update me if they actually did this, the closest yet to one was an independent one on youtube.com. It was half half and shows a similar angle to Thayer and this.
133528.jpg

Back side of same angle, looking high in the air.
133529.jpg

Jason Schultz

May 13, 2008
I'd also like to add that the doc is messed up a bit because I took those pictures out, some paragraphs are actually supposed to be separated.

Sorry for other bits or need of small grammar fixers, just look around it for the actual facts trying to be told. Basically putting it in bullet text as if.

Also sorry if you bothered with that earlier version, the forum only lets me edit to a certain point. Heres the other version.

http://uploadingit.com/files/807316_4pw3n/Titanic analysis.rtf

Jason Schultz

May 13, 2008
Delete this post please. I Emailed months ago and forgot, however, I didn't realize I may been able to do it by asking in the thread itself.