Teenage Enthusiast

Kyle Naber

Oct 5, 2016
Hello!

I’ve been using this site for almost a year and a half now, but I haven’t actually formally introduced myself.

My name is Kyle Naber and I am American. My fascination with Titanic all started when I (dare I say?) watched Cameron’s film when I was very small. Everything took off from there. The history of it all has always been very captivating to me, and has been the inspiration of many drawings and exposed me to a whole other group of people who share the same interests as me. I am fortunate enough to grow up in a time where instant information and opinions are presented to me.

Basically any school project given out, I incorporate Titanic into it. Speeches, poetry, novels, and anything else you can think of! Certainly my teachers want to wring my neck, but that’s okay.

My other interests and hobbies include model railroading, artistry, and makeup. Odd combination? I agree. As you can imagine, I have a great appreciation for the work of Ken Marschall and other people who bring the ship and the people back to life in their own way.

I look forward to many more interactions with the newest and most veteran of members right here on ET. Some have even been here longer than I’ve been alive!

-Kyle

P.S. I’m really not that serious, but for some reason when I type, it does not sound like me at all :D

Reactions: 1 user

Oliver K

Jul 8, 2018
Yea you really do get hooked on learning things about the ship, and passing that info off to someone else.

Also, i'm sorry for mistaking you for kyle haddock in my other post, i'm just stupid.

And if you haven't heard of it yet, you should check out Titanic: HG, and download the demo, i'm not going to spoil it for you if you don't what Titanic: Honor and Glory is.

And yes, people do start getting bored if you keep talking about a single subject (i.e RMS Titanic) so you should try to learn some other stuff that is not directly related to the ship (operating locomotives, working with live steam, or the society and fashion of the early-1900's) to talk about aswell.

Kyle Naber

Oct 5, 2016
Also, i'm sorry for mistaking you for kyle haddock in my other post, i'm just stupid.

Haha, no problem!

And if you haven't heard of it yet, you should check out Titanic: HG, and download the demo, i'm not going to spoil it for you if you don't what Titanic: Honor and Glory is.

Yes, I’ve heard about them! I’m SUPER excited for that to be released, but unfortunately, my computer can’t handle a download like that, so I’ll have to wait and see if it might be converted over to a console release.

My first plan for my train layout was going to be based off of the Edwardian Era out in the West, but I decided for a modern layout for the ease of resources and options (rolling stock, locomotives, buildings, etc).