THE DEBRIS FIELD

B

Brandon Whited

Maybe the server's down. If so, it should be available again shortly.

Cheers,
Happy

-B.W.

N

Nigel Bryant

The server has been down for at least a week now, hope Mike can put it back up soon, though the forum is working fine.

Regards,

Nigel

A

Alex McLean

Does anyone know where the Debris Field went? It hasn't been around on it's old address for quite some time now. Does anyone know?
Many thanks.

Michael H. Standart

Michael H. Standart

Your guess is as good as mine. I tried finding it through some links pages and came up goose eggs. It may have gone down for good or changed to another URL.

C

Chris Mazzella

From what i've heard Debris Field is gone for good. Cause the owner of the site got free space for his site from a friend who worked for some company and i guess his friend quit or something so he no longer has that space for his site

R

Remco Hillen

The Debris Field website has been offline for several weeks, due to problems with the server space etc. As you can imagine, it was quite a large site! The messageboard is still online, as that is hosted on a different server.
The current webmasters are still trying to get the site back online, and have good hope they'll succeed. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens...

Regards,
Remco

Michael H. Standart

Michael H. Standart

As far as I knw, The Debris Field has been gone for quite some time now. There's little more volitile then an internet website. Greatships is still alive and well.

P

Pat Winship

Jeff Newman was having some problems with his computers last night. That's why.

Pat W

C

Chris Mazzella

I had the new debris field site on my favorites but i had computer probs and lost it so if someone could copy the site i would appreciate it.