The End of the Weekly World News

Mark Baber

Dec 29, 2000
Sad news, indeed, Tim. An irreplaceable source of information, Titanic-related and otherwise.

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Don't worry, there are plenty of other tabloids on the stupormarket shelves which can step up to the plate. If they're good enough for the Men In Black to track space aliens with, they're good enough for Titanic!

John Clifford

Nov 12, 2000
Darn, and I was looking forward to the upcoming article about extra-terrestrials hiding inside the Titanic, and sending transmissions to their home planets, using the CN Tower as their communications relay.
grin.gif

I was going to suggest they could have taken Britney, Lindsay, Michael Vick, et al home with them. Yes, I am that mean (to the extra-terrestrials, that is).
grin.gif
wink.gif

Jerry Nuovo

Jan 22, 2010
New Jersey,USA
I wonder if the space aliens hiding in the Titanic wreck as they read Weekly World News also listen to the radio broadcasts of this strange radio show called Coast to Coast? LOL

John Clifford

Nov 12, 2000
quote:

any real aliens....listening in and what they make of "I Love Lucy." Perhaps something along the lines of "No intelligent life there."
No, that's from seeing the many episodes of "Gilligan's Island".
SKIPPER!!!!​

Jerry Nuovo

Jan 22, 2010
New Jersey,USA
But the space aliens would probably not watch ANTR and watch Cameron's Titanic instead and think that Jack and Rose really existed and while we're at it if they ever watched I Love Lucy if they ever saw the episode of the Ricardos and the Mertzes going aboard the S.S.Constitution and Lucy as always misses the ship.LOL.But now to get a bit more serious here there really is a late night radio show called Coast to Coast carried on many radio stations across the U.S. and Canada.This radio show deals mostly about UFO sightings and ghost sightings.Back in the Spring of 1998 Coast to Coast did dedicate one show about the Titanic so sometimes this show does deal in subjects other than the space aliens,UFO,ghosts and haunted house genre.Last November Coast to Coast did a broadcast from the Queen Mary about the Queen Mary may be haunted by ghosts.To be honest I really don't believe in the many subjects broadcasted on this particular radio show be it space aliens,ghosts or UFOs.I just listen for entertainment.There is a website and it is www.coasttocoastam.com

S

sharon rutman

This is truly a sad occasion. How will we survive without all those truly bizarre Titanic tales?