The Hidden Faces of Titanic

Bob Godfrey

Nov 22, 2002
UK
The first person mentioned is actress Alexandra Boyd who, as far as she was aware, was cast as '1st Class woman' with no specific identity. "If you blink, you'll miss me".

A

Antoine Lefevre

Okay, you know that scene duri

Okay, you know that scene during the sinking where Cal hands the little girl off to the woman sitting beside him? I do believe that woman is Miss Rosa Abbott. And I read an earlier post of someone thinking that the one girl smiling after the first rocket is shot or the girl spotted by Rose having tea with her mother on the day the Titanic hit the iceberg is Lorraine Allison. I don't think either girl could have possibly been Lorraine as she was only two years old when she died.

A

Antoine Lefevre

Okay, you know that scene during the sinking where Cal hands the little girl off to the woman sitting beside him? I do believe that woman is Miss Rosa Abbott. And I read an earlier post of someone thinking that the one girl smiling after the first rocket is shot or the girl spotted by Rose having tea with her mother on the day the Titanic hit the iceberg is Lorraine Allison. I don't think either girl could have possibly been Lorraine as she was only two years old when she died.

May 3, 2005
>>This women:
http://i51.tinypic.com/28a3zur.jpg
She is looking on Rose and Jack when they are going to the table. She is also showed during sinking, she is asking the officer to "Hold the boat for a while" because she has to "go to her room".<<

Could this have been meant to represent Miss Edith Louise Rosenbaum (AKA Edith Russell) ?

In "A Night To Remember" she goes back to her cabin to retrieve her toy pig.

May 3, 2005
>>This women:
http://i51.tinypic.com/28a3zur.jpg
She is looking on Rose and Jack when they are going to the table. She is also showed during sinking, she is asking the officer to "Hold the boat for a while" because she has to "go to her room".<<

Could this have been meant to represent Miss Edith Louise Rosenbaum (AKA Edith Russell) ?

In "A Night To Remember" she goes back to her cabin to retrieve her toy pig.

Kylar

Oct 15, 2015
Portage
In response too the wide speculation that I and others have, I have come to the following theory regarding band members depicted in both this and ANTTR, plus Titanic 1996:
Titanic 1997: Wallace Hartley, John Hume and George Krins, (the III violinists, keep this in mind we do see III violinists in the film and Krins could also play viola)

latest?cb=20131129213807.png

then you see Theodore Brailey on the piano, probably John Woodward on the cello, and Fred Clarke on the bass violin.

In ANTR we see Hartley, Woodward, Hume, Krins, probably Brailey on the flute (read The Band That Played On by Steve Turner, Brailey could play flute), a clarinet player who might be Taylor, and then we see Clarke and a pianist in the lounge initially, look closely, they are there.
In Titanic 1996, Clarke, Hartley, Hume, Woodward and Taylor in all probability are depicted.
Hope this helps :)

Aug 31, 2015
85. Joseph Scarrott - Seen waving his arms around in Lifeboat 14.

86. John T. Hardy - A second class steward in Collapsible D. He's wearing white.

87. Frank Dymond - The lookout in charge of Lifeboat 15. He's seen helping push away Lifeboat 13.

I did not seen Steward in collapsible D. Can you please upload screen where he appear. Thanks

Mark Baber

Jul 4, 2000
Matthew, please note that the message you're following up on was posted over ten years ago and that Brandon Whited hasn't logged in here in months. It may be a while before he sees your message.

Aug 31, 2015
Steward.jpg Can this be Albert Victor Pearcey or William Denton Cox or John Edward Hart? When Steward 3 ordered unlock gates for woman, only one get through before men try and gate was locked again. This Steward accompanied woman to boat deck. She was later seen next and later in Collapsible D. But him no. Hart step to lifeboat 15. Pearcey to Collapsible C. And is not possible that steward abandoned woman and go to other side. It makes him William Denton Cox.

Steward.jpg