The incorrect condition of the Stern given by Pellegrino.

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
In Ghosts of the Abyss, Pellegrino tells Us that combined, the stern’s decks are no more than 12-15 feet tall, and the shape of the Turbine is easily seen as the largest shape in the middle, as the decks have collapsed around it.

this was in 2001 and simply not true.

based off of the 2003 NOAA footage, multiple Decks, for example here, the Port side C-Deck promenade is easily visible, and looks like it’s accessible.

ADAB6435-28FF-4CAE-8B32-9922505702EB.jpeg

I will update this thread to post the link to my thread about the collection of stern images.

Pellegrino makes it hard to defend him. Shall make a thread on that too sometime.

have a good evening!

Reactions: 1 user

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
In Ghosts of the Abyss, Pellegrino tells Us that combined, the stern’s decks are no more than 12-15 feet tall, and the shape of the Turbine is easily seen as the largest shape in the middle, as the decks have collapsed around it.

this was in 2001 and simply not true.

based off of the 2003 NOAA footage, multiple Decks, for example here, the Port side C-Deck promenade is easily visible, and looks like it’s accessible.

View attachment 50048
I will update this thread to post the link to my thread about the collection of stern images.

Pellegrino makes it hard to defend him. Shall make a thread on that too sometime.

have a good evening!
I think he was referring the Starboard side, which are for sure pancaked, or, the 2012 mosaic. The Starboard decks have been collapsed since the late 90s, he told me. Mystery Solved.