The Irish Aboard the Titanic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2002
Ordered! Thanks Tracy. Thought I'd better order from the Massachussetts book shop as I may have ended up with a French version from Montreal.

Cheers,

Boz

jean mullen

Apr 23, 2005
I have just ordered Irish aboard the Titanic and from reading all the comments above I cant wait for it to arrive. thanks jm

L

Lynda Franklin

Senan's Irish book where to find it other than THS or ebay ?

Oct 13, 2000
Lynda, the best place to find any out of print book is either Bookfinder.com or AddAll.com/used:

www.bookfinder.com
http://www.addall.com/Used/

You can sort copies by price to easily find the best copy for the best price. These sites should be everyone's first stop, as they search almost all the other used sites, like Abe, Alibris, etc.

all the best, Michael (TheManInBlack) T

Forget eBay!

L

Lynda Franklin

None of the sellers will help me if the book is out of print how are they going to ship it to me ? I will keep looking.

Dave Gittins

Mar 16, 2000
Lynda, Amazon's Canadian branch has it. It ships in 4-7 days.

I'm tempted to get a copy myself. It's far and away Senan's best work.

L

Lynda Franklin

That's from the UK I am in the US I don't want to even think of how much it is in US dollars .But thanks.

L

Lynda Franklin

Frank I just started reading your page on your relative thanks for sharing with us.

L

Lynda Franklin

Well I have this book from the Titanic Historical Society and this book kept me reading as no other Titanic book has .It had transported me back to 1912 and I was viewing these peoples lives and their hopes and dreams for a new life .This is the best money I have spent in years .Their devotion to their religious beliefs mostly catholic was moving to me,it showed me that their faith was a part of their lives,not just an after thought.Thank you Senan for putting a face on the nameless third class Irish passengers who now have a face .

[Moderator's Note: Four different threads about the same book have been merged to become this one. MAB]

Status
Not open for further replies.