The last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2007
Denver, Colorado, United States
Incredible shot! The only thing missing is Jack and Rose "flying" off on the prow.
evil.gif

Jerry Nuovo

Jan 18, 2003
New Jersey,USA
If those 2 fictional morons Jack and Rose were there at the prow they would get very wet and quite probably also fall off the ship.Anyway Kyle that is a great video of the QE2's bow sailing through those high waves and I can't wait to sail aboard her next October.I do admit that many days I wish that I would hear the improbable news that Dubai has announced that they decided not buy the QE2 in November,2008 and Cunard has decided to keep her in service for another several years.

John Clifford

Mar 30, 1997
Great YouTube video.
It was reminiscent of the April 2004 QM2 crossing, and the first two days of the Hawaii Excursion, in February 2006 (on the QM2, one can look out to the bow from the Gymasium, the Library, The Commodore Club and the Atlantic Room).

Like Jerry, I think it would be nice to hear that the Dubai conglomerate chose not to take over the QE2, but I won't bet on that.

I'm now looking forward to my August 2008 QE2 trip, and it would be great if Cunard offered cabin spaces to those people wait-listed on later Excursions, including my friends who were with me on the QM2 in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.