The LordMacquitty Collection at the National Maritime Museum

Paul Lee

Aug 11, 2003
Dear friends (and aversaries)

Thanks to everyone who wished Carly and I well during my severe illness a few months back; I've been at home since mid February, back in time for Valentine's day (thank goodness) and am feeling better. Now I just need a job to help pay the bills that built up during my 3 months convalescing. Physically, I'm fine (nearly) but still have horrible bouts of severe depression.

Anyway, this is just a quick note first of all to say thanks, but also to let you that, to prevent my brain my stagnating, I've been writing up some more of the Walter Lord stuff, and these are now on my webpage at http://www.paullee.com/titanic

With best wishes to you all

Paul

My ebook on the Titanic and the Californian can now be ordered at http://www.paullee.com/book_details.php

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>Physically, I'm fine (nearly) but still have horrible bouts of severe depression.<<

Just so you know, you do have friends. We're here for you.

On the e-book, all I can say for anybody who hasn't got it: What are you waiting for? This one is a "must have."

Nov 26, 2005
Welcome back Paul. I can especially understand and relate with the severe bouts of depression. It's so damn tough, but you'll pull through just fine as time goes along. Don't hesitate to see someone if your depression worsens, there's no shame in it and it has really helped me through some very rough times. You'll be back 100% in no time though!
happy.gif

Glad to see you back! All my best wishes!

Jim Currie

Apr 16, 2008
NewtonMearns, Glasgow, Scotland.
Welcome back Paul!

Adversaries?..what adversaries? You've a special talent and it's a privilege to be one of the ones able to enjoy it. Look forward to more of the same.

Where there's depression, there's a hill of happiness right next to it. When you get to the top - enjoy the view!

Jim.

Jan 29, 2001
Paul Lee: After nearly being killed, as a pedestrian in crosswalk, I returned home from a four month Hospital stay with, as you mentioned severe depression. Owing to minor brain trauma and a fractured skull, I am prescribed anti-depressants...however I am told it is a prescription for the rest of my(our) lives. On a brighter note... my Mother, my TITANIC/Ocean Liner interest, and without a doubt this forum have saved me in everyway a man can be saved. The best of luck to you and yours Mr. Lee.

Sincerely,

Michael Cundiff
NV, USA

T

Trevor Rommelley

Hi Paul!
Great to see you back on here - don't let the buggers get you down!
Did you get my email, about Captain Lord's diaries in Lancashire?

Kind Wishes,
Trev

Paul Lee

Aug 11, 2003
Bless you all, and many thanks your sympathies and concerns. Hopefully the nasties have returned to the lands of leprachauns, clogs and kangaroos. I aim to post more regularly, but my enthusiasm has taken a beating.

Trev; no I didn't get your email. In fact a lot of my email is not getting through. I don't know whether the fault lies with my domain provider or google.

Take care everyone

Paul

My ebook on the Titanic is now available at http://www.paullee.com/book_details.php